Should I be Trial Moderator  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: F1ghter

What is your steam name?:F1ghter

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:36956656

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been staff on many servers, such as Garnet Gaming PoliceRP, CrixRP PoliceRP, NCBA Purge and lastly Gaminglight SCP-RP.

What date did you start playing on the community?: I started playing actively about 1 year ago.

What date did you make your forums account?: May 17th, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Bronze 

How many warns do you have on the server: 0

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1008186922572118391/7902A2752577E85C5A83894CAC5F636128F5B17D/

Have you donated: Yes, $20.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community: No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: Central Daylight

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank: I believe I deserve a position on the staff team for multiple reasons. The first reason being my experience within playing Garry's Mod as a game and also my experience with being staff on different communities. I have been staff on multiple highly populated servers where at times, there would be minimal staff on and I would have to take all the sits I could to the best of my ability. I am also no stranger to getting yelled at or getting argued with, I can handle myself in a good, professional manner in tense situations. I am also very hardworking, If I am given a task or something to complete, I am always trying to complete the task at hand correctly and efficiently. Right now being the rank I am, I have very limited power to help people or answer questions anybody has, but being staff would give me the power and the privilege to help enforce the rules and to ensure that everyone on the server has a good time. I am also very focused on improving myself as a person and as a staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would teleport the accuser to the sit and listen to what they tell me, I would then check the logs and see who was Mass RDMing and I would then bring the accused to me and if they started cursing at me, I would gag them and explain to them what rule they broke, and after I explain to them what rule they broke, I would ungag them to see if they had anything else to say. I would then warn them for Mass RDM and I would then call a higher up to issue a 5 day ban for Mass RDM.

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

You have very recently just returned to the server, so I suggest building a reputation with the community and then applying

Could have gone into a bit more detail on the last question (ie Admin+)

Pretty active from the moment he returned. 

+/- Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 4/24/2020 at 6:19 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

You have very recently just returned to the server, so I suggest building a reputation with the community and then applying

Could have gone into a bit more detail on the last question (ie Admin+)

Pretty active from the moment he returned. 

+/- Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+/-Support

+ 0 Warns

+ Has been staff before

+/- App looks good but could of gone into more detail

+/- Long time player but only 40 posts

- Recently came back

Edited by MiniLeopard
Made it look better

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

14 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

+ 0 Warns

+ Has been staff before

+/- App looks good but could of gone into more detail

+/- Long time player but only 40 posts

- Recently came back

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+/- Support
While you may have previous staffing experience and currently have no rule violations on the server, I have not seen you on the server personally, nor have I heard about you in the community, possibly due to you recently coming back. On top of that you could have put a bit more detail in your application, but that aside it is relatively alright. I would like to see you build a community reputation that is well known both in the Gaminglight SCP-RP server and on the forums along with meeting the required forum activity before I can give this my full support, otherwise my neutral support won't be subject to change.

[Meant for this to be an edit but it decided to post, sorry]

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46
Did a dumb

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support
While you may have previous staffing experience and currently have no rule violations on the server, I have not seen you on the server personally, nor have I heard about you in the community, possibly due to you recently coming back. On top of that you could have put a bit more detail in your application, but that aside it is relatively alright. I would like to see you build a community reputation that is well known both in the Gaminglight SCP-RP server and on the forums along with meeting the required forum activity before I can give this my full support, otherwise my neutral support won't be subject to change.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."