10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nao Become Lieutenant

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nao (1D56)

Rank you are applying for: LT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: For about 2 months.

What timezone are you in?: CDT or UTC-5

How many Warns do you have?: 2 warns.

Why should you be promoted: I believe I should be promoted because I am ready to be LT and I would do anything necessary to the best of my ability only to benefit the police department as a whole. I believe I should be promoted because of my skills in handling stressful and heated situations. I have tons of experience in handling these types of situations which I feel is a necessary skill to have as PD command. Another reason is because I am usually on before anyone else is on which is made even sooner due to this pandemic thing going on. After being part of the police department for quite some time now, attending tons of meetings and watching command closely, I am now ready and know the duties of being a LT. Other reasons why I am ready is because of my experience in other departments and as staff. I have gained a lot of knowledge on how everything works including the rules and I also like to inform other officers on the same things that took me time to realize. I want to make the officers we have now the best officers the department can have and I don’t expect anything less. It would be a huge step to be promoted to LT as well as be a big responsibility I am willing and ready to take.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion: Yes.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+support

Great app

Been SM for awhile

Is a gteat leader

Nao is active and has done some great stuff, i truly believe he could be a great command member

(First)

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

18 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

Great app

Been SM for awhile

Is a great leader

Nao is active and has done some great stuff, i truly believe he could be a great command member

(Second)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

Great app

Been SM for awhile

Is a gteat leader

(First)

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Nao is a great guy. He is active, a person who understand all the rules and MOTD along with guidelines. He is active on the server and dedicated. He is very good at leader and has a great written application. 

From my experience of seeing him on PD and talking to him and on SWAT as well I believe he truly deserves this promotion! 

Good luck Nao! 

+ Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

8 hours ago, Ender said:

Nao is a great guy. He is active, a person who understand all the rules and MOTD along with guidelines. He is active on the server and dedicated. He is very good at leader and has a great written application. 

From my experience of seeing him on PD and talking to him and on SWAT as well I believe he truly deserves this promotion! 

Good luck Nao! 

+ Support

Hau you doing 

10 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

Great app

Been SM for awhile

Is a gteat leader

(First)

would love to see him as one as our LT's good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

11 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

+support

Great app

Been SM for awhile

Is a gteat leader

(First)

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |