can i appeal my warn of fail rp while i am the scp 999 and i don

MR.Arkquimedes yag

I didn't know the rule of scp 999 that he can't heal while the medical staff are online so i  was not advised by staff to stop this action so i am gonna read the rules again and i hope i got this warn removed if possible

sugestion

i think the staff should advise players some people of staff advise but others just give warns or even kick from the server or ban for 20 minutes  

can i have another chance to do the right thing ?

i learn from my mistakes  ;-;

if possible remove my warn 😟

-Support

Before getting on any scp jobs I open the motd ctrl+f and reread the rules wherever my scp comes up, plus 999 is a level job so I think you've been here long enough.

Plus there's a format you should follow because this is posted in the wrong area, should be under report center.

Edited by Official Orange

-Support 

Format is wrong

There is an MOTD that displays when you log into the server and by closing it you agree to all the rules and must abide by them. If you need to recheck it you can type !motd in chat.

This warn for FailRP stands valid as you healed when medical staff were online

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

Before getting on any scp jobs I open the motd ctrl+f and reread the rules wherever my scp comes up, plus 999 is a level job so I think you've been here long enough.

Plus there's a format you should follow because this is posted in the wrong area, should be under report center.

Moved to correct location. Not knowing a rule is not a valid defense to breaking it. The MOTD literally pops up every time you log into the server, and it's your responsibility to be aware of any rules that apply to a job you're playing on.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021