October - False Warn Report

wolphin

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:511677233

The admin's name in-game: October

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: "lying to staff and breaking 106 rules"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.625332ce8ac07a29782876aae04253be.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't recall lying to staff, although if a refresher was given maybe I can explain myself. And I didn't break the rules, this was my 2nd time playing 106, and I didn't know about these rules. I don't remember what the rules that I broke were so if you ask him he might say.

Any extra information:

Edited by TwizKirigaya
forgot id

might be a furry but might also not be

So here’s my side on it. I was talking with Evil in TS and I asked him why he didn’t warn you (this was your 2nd or 3rd time hitting a button while on 106). Evil claimed that you told him that this was your first time and you didn’t know (this was a lie as I had told you earlier that you aren’t allowed to touch any buttons while on 106). *By button I mean the generator/the lights.* Evil asked me to bring you to a sit and warn you about this as he had just flagged off, but just before I bring you, you disconnected. I wish I could’ve brought you to a sit, but you weren’t online. You were minging on 106 and you blatantly lied to Evil, so in my opinion there is nothing false about the warn. 

You also forgot your steamID and my steam name is [GL]October(FATH) should you need it. 

TLDR: you blatantly lied to staff and were minging on 106, so imo the warn should stand. 

-Support IIRC, you were talking to me about the generator. I turned on the Tesla gates, in which Evil was talking to me about. You didn't emphasize on the entire "minging" part either. Also BTW thanks for pointing out my steamid and whatnot.

Also, IIRC it doesn't say anything in the MOTD about the Tesla gates and whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong. And you didn't tell me about the tesla gates. All you said was "dont touch the tesla gates".

Edited by TwizKirigaya

might be a furry but might also not be

Denied

To utilize the generators, tesla gates, or other objects you must succeed in a roll supervised by a staff member. Pushing these buttons outside of these instances constitutes FailRP. Additionally, only CI and Foundation personnel are authorize to press those buttons, which would've been explained to you had you complied with the roll requirements. This warning is being upheld.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021