Savage's Staff Report against Max Holland- Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

Your In-Game Name:

Savage, PvpSavage, depending on my roles.

Your SteamID:

STEAM_1:1:183017865

Staff member's In-Game Name:

ARU INSP Max Holland TRJ14

What did they do?

So basically, once I walked into the garage, I was randomly jailed for 100 seconds. I then called staff, LuckyGoose came over and confirmed it was Max. Which is admin abusing.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/ee10c1a7014c5b12f822f8f2d0940ddd

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

For Max Holland to be demoted to Senior Modrator or Moderator.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

1 minute ago, EternityAgar said:

This was an accident...... He jailed the wrong person then went AFK. This report is just not needed at all. 

A simple "Hey, can you unjail me" would of been fine.

This is not abuse.

- support

pdhcdepcomm.png

• Head Admin

-Support

Jailed the wrong person so this is a misunderstanding. Also, I don't think a 2 or 3 rank demote in staff is acceptable for anything really; even a strike in this case would be a bit much in my mind.

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

20 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Jailed the wrong person so this is a misunderstanding. Also, I don't think a 2 or 3 rank demote in staff is acceptable for anything really; even a strike in this case would be a bit much in my mind.

It's a simple mistake I don't understand why you take it this far like I do !return @ and sometimes the person moves, and It does it on the wrong person *BTW !return @* returns the person your looking at, its a simple mistake no need for a staff report.

P.S is it Moderator or Modrator? im confused you spelled it 2 different ways.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

- Support
Wait what did I just read? 

100 Seconds? That's less than 2 minutes.. and you want a two rank demotion?
For an accident never the less.
giphy.gif

• Laughing 3

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

5 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

ye that was a huge mistake. I jailed someone named raid , and somehow it jailed you aswell. 

i mean a 3 rank demotion a tad bit extreme.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

ye that was a huge mistake. I jailed someone named raid , and somehow it jailed you aswell. 

i mean a 3 rank demotion a tad bit extreme.

I agree no demotion is necessary, maybe a simple talk could do

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

51 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

This was an accident...... He jailed the wrong person then went AFK. This report is just not needed at all. 

A simple "Hey, can you unjail me" would of been fine.

This is not abuse.

- support

specially with it being only 100seconds and the punishments you want far outweigh the crime of a tiny mistake

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

specially with it being only 100seconds and the punishments you want far outweigh the crime of a tiny mistake

Sometimes we just need to relax, and let things take their course! 

-support for this mistake

Don't feel discouraged Savage, I can see your frustration  but it was a genuine mistake.

Cheers all! 

-SUPPORT

Like everyone has stated, 2 or 3 rank demotion over a 100 second jail is absolutely insane. I think some things need to be fleshed out for you more, as the things that you report really isn't all that big of a massive issue. 

Now, if it were something like him just freezing you for literally 0 reason and cursed you and did all kinds of things, then yes I could understand a harsh punishment and something like THAT would be worth reporting. But something like this, a simple "Hey why am I jailed?" or "Can you unjail me?" would have sufficed. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Yes, let punish people for not being perfect, let punish people for learning from mistakes. Let not take into account that no one is perfect, let think of everyone as robots and that they do every single task flawlessly.

-support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Like everyone has stated, 2 or 3 rank demotion over a 100 second jail is absolutely insane. I think some things need to be fleshed out for you more, as the things that you report really isn't all that big of a massive issue. 

Now, if it were something like him just freezing you for literally 0 reason and cursed you and did all kinds of things, then yes I could understand a harsh punishment and something like THAT would be worth reporting. But something like this, a simple "Hey why am I jailed?" or "Can you unjail me?" would have sufficed. 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Only a talking to is needed

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns