Zerk Player Report

TheeReaper

Your in game name: TheeReaper

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

The player's in game name: Zerk

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:503542128

What did the player do: Prop spam and body block 

Evidence (required): https://youtu.be/FuQGQZmyeBE - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2071259320

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Prop spam

Any extra information: It may look like RDM, but from our perspective he was siding with the D-Class and protecting them. - After this was posted, he did this - https://youtu.be/78xvTorgQbc     | For those people saying it might not be zerk, look at 0:11 in the video

Edited by TheeReaper
He did more | Timestamp

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+support Basic Explanation: No, actually TheeReaper, you rdm'ed BOTH OF US. He did nothing that would have allowed you to kill him. Same to me, I didn't do anything in the wrong. All he did was spawn a few props (for valid reason) and all I did was have my fists out (at the time I was surrendering and i put my hands down).

Detailed Explanation: So, he spawned the chairs to help d-class be freed from the elevators. As he was spawning them in, i was next to him with my fists out (they have to warn first, and even then I didn't attack him nor was going to). Then, you proceeded to shoot at me (I could see why you were mistaken, but...) and then at him. There was no valid reason you shot at him, you should have either told him to despawn them, or if he constantly refused, call an admin. You did neither, and now we're here. He placed the barrels because he was trying to protect me from your gunfire. And no, it wasn't prop spam, if what he did was punishable (it shouldn't be), it would be considered Prop Minging.

35 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

He shouldn’t be spawning props in d block or generally in the first place.

As I stated, it was both because of D-Class stuck in the elevator, and becuase he was trying to protect me.

52 minutes ago, TheeReaper said:

: It may look like RDM, but from our perspective he was siding with the D-Class and protecting them.

No, you shot at him for NO REASON.

Edited by TwizKirigaya
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

might be a furry but might also not be

+support the mtf wasn't even asked to be in dblock it was defcon 5 then he went out on his own and started spawning props past the elevator then reaper shot at twiz and the mtf started being a meat shield for him and then started spawning props in front of him after he died i asked him to delete his props and he just said no and that it wasn't prop minging even though it was blatantly cover the d class could easily use

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

he didn't delete his props because at the time they were being used to protect me. and theres was no reason for him to continuously shoot at me. He didnt even count down for me to put my fists away. 

again, he ws being a meat shield because he was needlessly shooting at me.

• Dislike 1

+Support
I support this as a valid report and will give my pov on this incident
I, a GenSec SFC Witnessed an Nu-7 RCT Prop Spamming/Minging and will agree to the accusations if needed
I witnessed Zerk Spam multiple props down in upper D Block, I do not have any specific evidence I am just confirming Reapers Report. In fact I was the one who told reaper to record the incident in the first place. At first he was only running out into D block when told not to and standing on the Barricades/Doing things he should do in general
That is all I have witnessed
I will Testify this inside of a Teamspeak if necessary

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

+Support 

Ok, none of you are listening. He spawned the chairs to help d-class get unstuck from the elevator, and he spawned the barrels to protect me from fire.

+Support

Since none of you are listening, heres a repost.

Basic Explanation: No, actually TheeReaper, you rdm'ed BOTH OF US. He did nothing that would have allowed you to kill him. Same to me, I didn't do anything in the wrong. All he did was spawn a few props (for valid reason) and all I did was have my fists out (at the time I was surrendering and i put my hands down).

Detailed Explanation: So, he spawned the chairs to help d-class be freed from the elevators. As he was spawning them in, i was next to him with my fists out (they have to warn first, and even then I didn't attack him nor was going to). Then, you proceeded to shoot at me (I could see why you were mistaken, but...) and then at him. There was no valid reason you shot at him, you should have either told him to despawn them, or if he constantly refused, call an admin. You did neither, and now we're here. He placed the barrels because he was trying to protect me from your gunfire. And no, it wasn't prop spam, if what he did was punishable (it shouldn't be), it would be considered Prop Minging.

4 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

he didn't delete his props because at the time they were being used to protect me. and theres was no reason for him to continuously shoot at me. He didnt even count down for me to put my fists away. 

again, he ws being a meat shield because he was needlessly shooting at me.

well i asked him to delete them after you had died, and im pretty sure he just wanted to keep the props there spite us.

2 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

+Support 

Ok, none of you are listening. He spawned the chairs to help d-class get unstuck from the elevator, and he spawned the barrels to protect me from fire.

+Support

Since none of you are listening, heres a repost.

Basic Explanation: No, actually TheeReaper, you rdm'ed BOTH OF US. He did nothing that would have allowed you to kill him. Same to me, I didn't do anything in the wrong. All he did was spawn a few props (for valid reason) and all I did was have my fists out (at the time I was surrendering and i put my hands down).

you are supporting this by putting +support, also he spawned alot more then a chair i'll admit i wasnt paying much attention till shooting started but i saw props bigger then a chair like fridges also a dclass just walked off carrying that chair after it was used

well he was spawning them in to help people. maybe if the people shooting weren't being jerks he would have done them nicely??????

ok, well he most likely spawned them by accident, he deleted them after they were initially spawned in.

and thats not Zerk's fault thats the d-classes fault. Albeit he should have froze the chairs but still. also if you want to verbally discuss this ill be in patrol room 3 in TS.

Please stop making repeated posts regarding the same post just say + or -Support 

He can’t be spawning props. Period.
Also how is spawning a Vending Machine going to help d class get unstuck.
+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support is there any logs showing that he spawned it in? if so, again, he most likely did it by accident. And again, even if he isn't allowed to spawn in the props, it isn't minging, or spam.

+  also again, if you want to talk verbally please come to Patrol Room 3 about this.

Edited by TwizKirigaya

50 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Please stop making repeated posts regarding the same post just say + or -Support 

He can’t be spawning props. Period.
Also how is spawning a Vending Machine going to help d class get unstuck.
+Support

Also, why are you two arguing when you both +Support the post anyways? That's just unneeded.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ Support in Punishment

For the people saying "was that actually him?" You can see in the screenshot that it probably was 90% him due to the fact he said "Nop" when asked to delete the props he spawn, which in the video he spawned quite a few in D-block. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+/- Support 

I believe both you and zerk should be warned

Reaper- for RDM

Zerk- for prop spam 

Also ill be the first to say this but you attacked a d class that had his fists out aka wrong you needed to give a 5 second warning 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rdming me and then getting shocked when I don't listen to you, also siding with the D-class? mate it was only one d-class calm the fuck down, i understand that you cant spawn props.

"It may look like RDM, but from our perspective he was siding with the D-Class and protecting them." this is such bullshit, i was having a nice chat and some fun until he pulled his fist out and i started spawning props because you shot me and him for no reason, so its really rdm x2 since you shouldve warned him first and killing me was just your choice, also where is the body block portion of the report. If i had a choice I'd agree with dragin and both of us recieving a warning.

give me a break.

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

12 hours ago, Dragin said:

+/- Support 

I believe both you and zerk should be warned

Reaper- for RDM

Zerk- for prop spam 

Also ill be the first to say this but you attacked a d class that had his fists out aka wrong you needed to give a 5 second warning 

I'm pretty sure in lower D block it says that if you have your fists out it's KOS, not that you have 5 seconds to put it away.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin