Bountys Trail Mod App

RhodeIsland

What is your in-game name?: PhoneGuy

What is your steam name?: The Bounty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:140316159

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do I am Currently Trying to make/run an Imperial RP Server that is currently being developed. I was a staff member on another server but I got removed for "not being helpful" which i was the owner just didn't want to many staff. I don't know if this matters but I've ran/Staff a few big and small discord servers. But over all yeah I've had staffing experience

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 3 to 4 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? Today actually

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) well I don't believe I deserve the rank but I just want to help the community that I've come to try and know better. For the short amount of time that I've been on the server has been fun and I want to help anyway I can. I just see minges ruining the experience for a lot of people sometimes and I want to help. So no I don't think I deserve It through this I have to earn it. And I Believe That I can help the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Get a moderator or Higher to deal/help with the problem as Trail mod does not how the power to ban

-support cannot be apart of another server you cant be in staff while developing a server.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns