1. 1. should i be game master?

• yes
    • no

In-game name:Dying

SteamID:76561198136584115

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice marshal/medical PVT

Have you donated to the server?:no

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:Yes sadly

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 1 warning for massrdm and I have reformed since it happened and regret what I did

How much time do you have on the server?:around 3-2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:i can say I know a decent amount of lore since ive watched every movie(greedo shot first) and have seen multiple videos about the comics and other things that take place in the star wars universe

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I want to become a game master because it would allow me to use my creativity and also give people really great and fun events that everyone enjoys 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I have become the vice marshal which takes a lot of effort and trust from other people to let me get into a position where you command a elite battalion dedicated to elite piloting

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:no 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I haven't been a game master but I have seen how game masters do events and have been a actor multiple times in passive RP/combat events 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: onship: a ISB enlisted comes aboard the ship with a urgent report of a rebel base stationed within a asteroid field towards the outer rim and that since scans show the asteroid is hollow In major parts that it can be assumed that the rebel base is of high importance to the rebellion and must be destroyed...*hyperspaces to asteroid field* upon arrival a squadron of 4 X wings and a heavy bomber attack the ISD while enemy frigates show up and a blockade runner. The blockade runner pushes a asteroid into the ISD using the front of the ship to cause massive damage while troops are boarding via drop pods into the turbolasers unknown to the crew of the ISD the asteroid is currently in process of evacuation to the rebel frigates. At this point the enemy frigates suddenly hyperspace away with evaced rebels aboard. During the fight the blockade runner had its hyperdrive damaged so it was evacuated and the captain rams it into the bridge superstructure forcing a evacuation while 31st repair it. Although the rebels escaped with their personnel they left behind massive caches of supplies deeming this a major victory for the ISD. The ISB departs and thanks the crew for their response.

offmap : (using the map where theres rocks shooting up from the ground and the abandoned factorys) as the ISD is following their normal patrol routes they encounter a distress signal from a abandonded colony world.Encoded within the distress signal is a code saying that the distress signal is of rebel orgin (a trap to lure imperials in) and the ISD promptly fills transports and heads down to the planet to eradicate the rebel presence not realizing the danger they were in. Although they didn't know it yet there was no rebels but rather a rouge AI which had the coded goal of assimilating every thing into its self and use their brains for processing power and draining the natural electric current from their bodys for extra power. When the transports land on the planet (SF would be grounded until fighting starts) the AI notices their presence and sends hundreds of droids (using magma guard skin) to... assimilate them. Now the AI had assimilated the world this is why it was abandonded and using the processing power of the beings it took it became rather intelligent and since it controlled every droid with Deadly precision it send a few infiltrators to flank the enemy and destroy their transports preventing escape from the AI. As soon as the transports are destroyed droids attack at the same time catching what ever troops off-guard. After a hard fought  battle the ISD troops are ultimately victorious... on the first battle... The AI's central core was located deep in the earth and the troops had to fight through tight corridors leading into the earth eventually fighting their way into the core room. In a desperate attempt to simply survive the AI decides the best course is to launch every droid bomber it has and attempt to force the people in its core to surrender or the ones above will be destroyed. of course this doesn't work since SF shoot them down and 31st ultimately destroys the core freeing the world. Another transport comes to the planet and retrieves the troops. And that's that whats done is done..... or so they thought to themselves.going back to the ship they get a another delayed transmission of which apparently holds no information... this transmission held a virus which infects the ships AI and promptly deletes it while pasting the old one in its place. The AI now inside the ship turns off the power and reconnects to transports it had on planet and the droids it left behind calling them to the ship to fight. now of course they were beaten back. The AI finally once and for all destroyed. If they hadn't won the fight. the AI would have a ISD under its command being able to go to any world and assimilate its population. (end of event)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):I don't know the commands for it but I know how to use the toolgun to spawn weapons 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model player model

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

note:i have no way with words but I have a more creative mind but not a mind that can really express its self easily. I hope people can see past the shortness of the question in the app

Edited by dyinglightjg

+SUPPORT

• Detailed Application
  • Great Event Ideas & Creative
  • Serious Roleplayer
  •  👌 Dude

With ULX training he would make a great Gamemaster!

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗