Owl's ViceCommander app

|R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl

Yes or No  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a vice?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Owl or Wolv .

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The 501st attack battalion.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Would like to become the Vice Commander of the 501st attack battalion mainly to boost the current player activity within the battalion because as of late the activity has been very low and it concerns me. Another reason as to why i want to become the vice commander is
Because not many NCO+ are getting on and even if they are on they have no one to promote them or train them for a specific class like heavy or Jump trooper .

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I'm not entirely sure, but i’ve been playing on the server since its release after clone wars shut down.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the vice commander for a branch would be, 1. To make sure the all is in order and that there aren’t minges within the branch. 2. To lead and help NCO+ in training and lead them down the right path to make them a better Officer then you were. And 3. To make sure that there is always something to do for the troops, so that they just don't stand around and do nothing.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

If i'm going to be honest i shouldn't have to say why you should trust me with the vice commander position , it all lies with how your own judgement, for one can't be trusted with something without seeing some action first. But for the sake of the application, i believe the reason why you should trust me with the vice commander slot for the 501st is because more recently minges and NITRP players are making their way into the battalion and due to that its making the environment more toxic then it needs to be for our rp atmosphere 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I tend to play late nights usually 9-12 PST but i can be online during the hours of 7 AM PST to  8PM PST 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i haven't been warned on this server but for whatever reason it's shows my warns from clone wars rp 

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |

+Support

-Could use a touch up on activity

-Good Leader

-Deserves the spot

-Has been here when I joined

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

I'll say it before daddy maverick can,

Denied  

Position has been filled, thank you for applying 

Its Been A pleasure Lads

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |