1. 1. ???

• Affirmative.
    • Negative.

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Marshal Omega

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Pilot Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

With the very recent resignation of the Marshal, Harmonica, hallowed be his name, I am applying to fill his role of running this battalion of misfits.  This battalion has all my dedication and I will not let it fall. I want to make this battalion shine in all it's glory that it should be in. I want to perform a whole reform and get a bunch of new things added so that SF can be a badass battalion once again.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have no clue, but I joined back in January of 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the commander of a branch, is to lead the troopers, keep them disciplined and in order, and to preserve the well-being of the battalion they run. It is their job to cater to the liking of the troopers but at the same time keeping them in order and performing perfectly. If a trooper is not agreeing with how things are being run or how things seem to be working it falls to the commander to show them the true purpose of why we do the things we do. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You can trust me as the commander of the Starfighters because of all the work previously done as Vice Marshal. In my time as Vice Marshal, I pushed out an entirely new ranking structure by myself pretty much, because at the time the Marshal was on LOA, and there was no other Vice Marshal. For the past month or two, I have sort of been carrying this battalion with all of it's work load, out of respect for the Marshal so he doesn't fail college. If I get the position, I will start pushing out some new trainings, etc.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for over 6+ hours a day, which if you think of it is pretty sad. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not think that I have any warnings.

SHORT APP, BECAUSE: IF YOU WANT MORE INFO, LOOK AT MY VICE MARSHAL APPLICATION, BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO COPY FROM THAT APPLICATION TO THIS ONE, SO THAT APP ADDS ON TO THIS ONE! ty ❤️

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

1 hour ago, Carnage said:

+Support
To be completely Honest you're 100% Dedicated and you are 100% Worthy of this position good luck m8

- Shows he is ready for this roll on a daily basis through handling his battalion only complaint I could come up with is you've been a bit inactive but activity seems to be increasing so +support for that aswell as the quote above 

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 4/23/2020 at 2:33 AM, Carnage said:

+Support
To be completely Honest you're 100% Dedicated and you are 100% Worthy of this position good luck m8

cat gang

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 4/22/2020 at 8:34 PM, some guy said:

- Shows he is ready for this roll on a daily basis through handling his battalion only complaint I could come up with is you've been a bit inactive but activity seems to be increasing so +support for that aswell as the quote above 

Yes sir ^

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

1 hour ago, [GL] Grant said:

Mega + Support

Omega is the most dedicated SF there is. 

He is always looking for a way to help

I believe there is no one better for the job

Although he is bumdy, it does not matter, +SUPPORT!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
On 4/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Carnage said:

+Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗