Should i become the 501st VCMDR?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :501st CPT Mat 2244

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st 

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to be VCMDR of the 501st battalion because i feel i can improve this battalion (not that the VCMDRs and CMDRs have been doing well already) for the betterment for the troops of this legion. This position in the battalion will allow me to help the 501st more so than i could before with CPT.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 500 hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead their troops to victory in battle and to make sure they are feeling about the battalion and to boost morale in the battalion.They should know what orders to give to have success in battle and ones for troops to follow. they should know the people in the battalion well and use that to there advantage.  they should try to keep documents up to date and organized, because if a troop reads unorganized documents that have not brought up to date, they might do something wrong in the midst of battle.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am one of if not the most active 501st officer (except on days like Easter, Christmas, Birthdays ect )which shows how dedicated i am to this battalion. I have been in this battalion for the most part since the start of this year. If i get VCMD i would be doing joint training with other battalions (such as purge, IQ, and ST), and SIMs more often than I could with officer rank and host tryouts even more than i am now. I will encourage the men/women in the 501st to do stuff such as trigger dis for the enlisted, supervised tryouts and SC training for NCO's, and breaching training , trigger dis, patrol and tryouts for officer's.

7. How often can you be Online? :

7 hours at most and 1 hour at least

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None 

Edited by Commander Canada

46 minutes ago, Commander Canada said:

lies you went into my teamspeak channel and said "Mat for VCMD" and then left, then in game i found you and said "if you really want me for 501st VCMDR , you should comment something in my application.

There are 2 Vice Marshals, I joined the TS, not Dying.

+SUPPORT FOR MAT

- SUPER DUPER ACTIVE

-GREAT DUDE

-LEADER

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

1 hour ago, Connor748291 said:

You have good experience and I think that you may be a great fit for this position but with an application that short I can not give you my support. 

+/- Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, Commander Canada said:

lies you went into my teamspeak channel and said "Mat for VCMD" and then left, then in game i found you and said "if you really want me for 501st VCMDR , you should comment something in my application.

Not supposed to reply to your apps

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

+ support I have worked with Mat on numerus times I myself made him VC of the medics cause I know of his potential he has with in leader ship and even though he needs some work on voicing himself he is still good at leading its why I made him a Medic leader and I do belive he will make for a good Vice commander as well he vary active witch we need and is vary on the ball if you were to pick a VC pick Mat    

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

15 minutes ago, Trainboy_2005 said:

+Support

Super active.

Always on and is good at what he does.

Never minges

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science