501st HVYL LTC Jinzan 6793 501st Commander/Vice Commander Application

jinzan7683

Should i become VCMDR of the 501st  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become VCMDR

• Yes (Why?)
    • No (Why?)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st HVYL LTC Jinzan 6793 and Lord I Jinzan 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I want to become VCMDR of this branch because I believe that with the power of VCMDR I Would help the battalion grow and help the players in are battalion have as much fun on the server and specifically the 501st branch as possible. I also believe that with the help as me as a VCMDR i can better more then the 501st as i would love to do as many joint Sim And Training's to improve relations between the 501st and other battalions such as Purge Storm Troopers and IQ.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 540 ish hours 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch? In my eyes, the main purpose of the commander branch is to Lead and construct the best battalion possible within your powers and to make the best troops you can by training doing meetings for troops to share ideas, Do physical training to push troopers to try there hardest and improve in useful skills they will need in the long run. And to create connections with troopers and bond with the troops in your battalion. I also Think it is important to bond with other Battalions to create great wing man battalions that are both trained to mesh and help each other out with no flaws. Because i believe with the ability to  form one big battalion with another battalion on the fly with no flaws is a great thing to have during very tough battles.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? : I Personally believe I can be trusted as a VCMDR for the simple reason of the time and effort I have devoted to the 501st since my joining of Imperial RP back in February of 2020. I Know you may think that I haven’t done a lot recently for the 501st but that is because of the staff roles that I have recently gotten. As a VCMDR that also has Game master abilities I would host joint training on Hoff and do fun training chances for the 501st to better Enlisted, NCO and  Officer skills to better them in the long run. I also Believe i am trusted as a VCMDR because of my Staff roles and the responsibility i have to have the competence  to Deal with. I am Also a Great leader during missions Because lots of the time i may have to regroup my battalion or assist in helping Command of the ST's in Controlling there battalion when they act up. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I usually play a lot but I have recently taken a break but I am  know back and more focused than ever.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I have no warns in any way.

Edited by jinzan7683

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

12 hours ago, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Serious
+Experienced
+Good Application

And for those saying its too short you should update your responses

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

15 hours ago, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Serious
+Experienced
+Good Application

And for those saying its too short you should update your responses

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+ MAJOR SUPPORT  

the most experience out of the Officers if I had it my way I would promote him to VC right now but I can't so instead I give him my out most greatest support the 501st Medics give you are blessing and I wish you good luck my good sir 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work