IF CMDR ID10

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:61292034

3. The admin's name in-game:

Hunt

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL]stoneship478

5. What did the admin do:

Abuse of powers, Player diss in staff chat, staff diss of lower ranking GM in staff chat

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Have a Video if needed

20200422_170245.jpg?width=697&height=52320200422_170237.jpg?width=697&height=523Hunt2.thumb.JPG.daa3827a35f3c0ec113af3f5fb7bb1e8.JPGHunt1.JPG.5d8de66db1b4760428411f716786fe28.JPG20200422_170303.jpg?width=697&height=523,
If needed please talk to Iden, IF agent Apollo, Knight, and finnely as they were here for this entier

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Removal. He did this before and was removed for it.

8. Any extra information: All photos were taken by me and other staff who I will not talk about.

Edited by Armor1093
Can add a video

Going to try to remain Unbiased here since I'm IF, and this was a situation about IF but I wasn't online during the situation but It does seem like he is overreacting to the situation, then he brings up reports for another staff member randomly? Not sure where the connecting messages are or if that is the connecting message? Without enough evidence seems confusing, for me at least, Not sure about the situation either. I'll just put +/- Support until I fully understand the situation.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Ok so my side of the story is i was doing what i was told to do By Kallus, then i got arrested so whilst in brig me and hobbs were talking about the Lore of ID10 so i do not understand how this Player diss since we were talking about a character not you as a person so that is confusing me. Also when was i removed from staff? like you said in your report. Also i fail to see any diss in this what so ever I was telling finnley what i have had to deal with becouse of him. 

3 minutes ago, Hunt said:

Ok so my side of the story is i was doing what i was told to do By Kallus, then i got arrested so whilst in brig me and hobbs were talking about the Lore of ID10 so i do not understand how this Player diss since we were talking about a character not you as a person so that is confusing me. Also when was i removed from staff? like you said in your report. Also i fail to see any diss in this what so ever I was telling finnley what i have had to deal with becouse of him. 

hobbs wasn't on BTW just letting you know

Edited by jackrhyssull

-Support 

Honestly I dont see anything wrong here... this just seems like you are trying to get hunt in trouble for no reason

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

-support

I dont see abuse of power or diss. He was dissing the character ID10, not the person. Id love to see the SS's that prompted Huntt to say what is actually a sad fact about Finnley, I've got a feeling there is a bit that isnt being said

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Just now, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

I dont see abuse of power or diss. He was dissing the character ID10, not the person. Id love to see the SS's that prompted Huntt to say what is actually a sad fact about Finnley, I've got a feeling there is a bit that isnt being said

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

4 minutes ago, WiN said:

-Support 

Honestly I dont see anything wrong here... this just seems like you are trying to get hunt in trouble for no reason

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

49 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

1 hour ago, WiN said:

-Support 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

This situation is so dumb.

This is not a valid report

I'm just straight confused...

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

damn gottem Max 

40 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

How were a witness, if it went down in staff chat 🤔🤔

-Support
i dont see any abuse of Power or Diss

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.