Your In-game: Zeta 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455778278

The admin's name in-game: CI Major October

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Micspam

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

unknown.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I believe this warn is false because I was not involved with the actual micspam. I told everyone to change their name to "monkey" for a joke, then they started making monkey sounds. October brought us ALL saying that we ALL mic spammed, when I was trying to speak normally when they were monkeying around. I told him this, but he refused to listen. We both were respectful to each other, so I think he was simply confused.  At the end, he gagged and warned me with the excuse that I had a micspam warn in the past (from November of 2019)  then gave the others a verbal warning.

Any extra information: I just want the warn removed, and him not to assume an entire group of people did something wrong when it's not provable and not reliably able to be measured.

Edited by NetworkParadox

+ support 

Until october says something i think your incoccent and the actions your buds did was brought on themselves , you also did not instigate by telling the others to make money noises so there's also thats 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

So here is my side of the story, 3 GENSEC called me to d-block because of 4 players mic spamming. When I arrive I see 4 players with the name “Money (name).” Being that you when I brought you to a sit you were screaming and YOU gave the defense that all 4 of you were “speaking in your native language” (note: they were all screaming like monkeys) I assumed that all 4 of you were guilty. Secondly, I checked your warns and you had 1 warn on record for micspam, plus you got warned later that day for micspam, so if we follow precedent you did it. 

3 hours ago, NetworkParadox said:

it's not provable

So, when I arrived in d-block all 4 of you had your mics activated and you all had the same name. You even told me that you started this. Now I don’t record on duty, just because I don’t feel like being bothered to, but you had no recording to prove your innocence and considering that I saw everyone screaming I had no choice but to warn you. 

I would like to also add that you have no evidence to prove your innocence, nor to prove that this is false. 

Also, thank you to Inaccurate for @‘ing me so I could see this and respond quickly. 

TLDR -support 

2 minutes ago, October said:

So here is my side of the story, 3 GENSEC called me to d-block because of 4 players mic spamming. When I arrive I see 4 players with the name “Money (name).” Being that you when I brought you to a sit you were screaming and YOU gave the defense that all 4 of you were “speaking in your native language” (note: they were all screaming like monkeys) I assumed that all 4 of you were guilty. Secondly, I checked your warns and you had 1 warn on record for micspam, plus you got warned later that day for micspam, so if we follow precedent you did it. 

So, when I arrived in d-block all 4 of you had your mics activated and you all had the same name. You even told me that you started this. Now I don’t record on duty, just because I don’t feel like being bothered to, but you had no recording to prove your innocence and considering that I saw everyone screaming I had no choice but to warn you. 

I would like to also add that you have no evidence to prove your innocence, nor to prove that this is false. 

Also, thank you to Inaccurate for @‘ing me so I could see this and respond quickly. 

TLDR -support 

Here''s my response, though firstly I'm laughing that you -support your own warn.

1. Yes I had my mic activated. I was talking normally to them, effectively saying "shush you monkeys". And I NEVER said that I was speaking my native language, they said that and I laughed at it because I thought it was funny. That's how humour works.

2. I said I told everyone to change their name to monkey. Never did I say to micspam.

3. You have no evidence to prove I was micspamming. No evidence or logic supports your claim. I fail to see why I need to record myself speaking amongst 4+ other people just to not get muted and gagged. It's not necessary, because you shouldn't have just "assumed" that I was micspamming with them because I wasn't

4. I had a warn for micspam LAST YEAR, I fail to see how a warn for micspam in 2019 would be 'evidence' for an event several months later. 

5. I was warned later in the day by another staff who once again falsely warned me, you can read that report if you're curious.

-Support

From what people are putting here you are known for mic spamming so I have changed it to -Support

+/- Support leaning towards -Support

From what I am seeing, all 4 of you was screaming like monkeys? so that is mic spamming but if you was only warned then that is weird, why wasn't all 4 of you warned?

Also a staff member doesn't need proof for a warn but it does help.

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

1 minute ago, MiniLeopard said:

From what I am seeing, all 4 of you was screaming like monkeys? so that is mic spamming but if you was only warned then that is weird, why wasn't all 4 of you warned?

He wasn’t the only one warned for it btw. 

2 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

I wasn't screaming like a monkey, they were, I was only speaking normally.

14 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

Here''s my response, though firstly I'm laughing that you -support your own warn.

I’m glad you found that funny, I put it in as a joke lol. 

14 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

I had a warn for micspam LAST YEAR, I fail to see how a warn for micspam in 2019 would be 'evidence' for an event several months later. 

I don’t know you that well. Staff use warns to see how you’ve acted in the past. You had 1 warn spam and 1 warn for radio minge (what I believe to be essentially mic spam). Since I don’t know you incredibly well I have to use your past warns to see what how you’ve acted. Yes people change, but there’s you have warns, so staff can use precedent to determine the situation. 

1 hour ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

I also have problems with you Micspamming on a regular basis.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I also have problems with you Micspamming on a regular basis.

- Support

I witnessed spamming music through his mic. Not clips of it, full songs. He got warned twice on the same day, so it's not really a false warn if you know you were playing full songs through your mic.

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

23 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

From what people are putting here you are known for mic spamming so I have changed it to -Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+Support i mean, Network has a point.

From what I know you dont have evidence of him mic spamming, and just because he has mic spammed in the past dosen't mean he 100% did it.

i'd say to just let it go and be on with it.

also if i may, i think you should record all of your conversations/sits to have proper evidence in the long run. just my pov.

might be a furry but might also not be

Denied

Based on the testimony and lack of evidence provided refuting the validity of the warning I am denying this appeal. Staff members have the responsibility to handle incidents that occur in game based on their observations, server logs, and video evidence. A staff member observations, whether recorded or not, is sufficient evidence to back a warning being issued unless other evidence contradicts these observations, or proves them false.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021