Kade's T-Mod Application - Accepted

Kade

Should I be made a Trial Moderator?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kade

What is your steam name?: [GL] Kermit the Hut

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:178907499

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I retired from GL around November? as SCPRP Super Admin, I've reached the rans of Admin on both SWRP and PRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017

What date did you make your forums account? April 1, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://prnt.sc/s3sfq6 It's been so long I haven't had that name lol.

Have you donated? Yes, close to $200

What rank are you applying for? The rank of Trial Moderator for PoliceRP.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No maam.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes maam.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve to be promoted to TMod for several reasons.
The first reason is my experience. I have been with gaminglight staff on multiple servers for about 2 years. I have the experience needed for any situation. I have memorized about 3 MOTD's and I know all punishments that are suggested for a situation and know everything I need to know to make the right call in any situation.

The second reason I would like to include is my maturity and professionalism. I am very mature and I carry the view of every department on my back making them look respected, and I would like to add the staff team there once again. These attributes also take place in staff sits. Being more mature than the player and keeping professionalism shows you are doing your job right and will reduce problems. Reported players always feel more comfortable when they are greeted and treated by a respectful staff member and will cooperate and listen to the staff member so they don't infract a rule again.

Thirdly I would like to announce my activity, I am on everyday (Mostly, we all have that off day). I am on the server during times where no staff is on, usually 3AM - 5AM. I will be able to handle many staff calls when needed and I am available to hop on the server when staff is feeling overwhelmed. 

Lastly I would also like to include my want to apply for staff again. I've been back on PoliceRP for about 2 months, and I've felt a little empty. I want the full Gaminglight experience back. Staff is just apart of me at Gaminglight, I have done it on and off since 2017, that is 3 years in 2 months from now. (297 words)

I would like to thank everyone for reading this and these are my reasons on why I think I should be accepted into the staff team once again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well I would ask them respectfully if they would allow me to talk without interuption. If they let me, well I continue the sit(as explained later), if they do not let me speak, I will gag them, then proceed to explain they are being warned for MassRDM and recieiving a 5 day ban, I will then contact the appropriate staff member on the server to assist me with the ban since I do not have those permissions.

Edited by Kade

+Support

Active

Mature

Former Staff

No Warns

Good Application

Knows The Rules

Good Luck Kade!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+SUPPORT

This man has a long list as staff here and I do believe he is ready to come back into the staff team. Used to be Super Admin on SCP-RP, made it to Admin on PoliceRP (I think it was that or higher at the least), and is super mature for who he is. I believe seeing you come back would be probably one of the best things I've seen happen in a while (staff wise that is). You and Willy would make absolutely phenomenal members to the staff team. 

I wish you the best of luck Kade! I hope to see you on the staff team again brother! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

48 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

This man has a long list as staff here and I do believe he is ready to come back into the staff team. Used to be Super Admin on SCP-RP, made it to Admin on PoliceRP (I think it was that or higher at the least), and is super mature for who he is. I believe seeing you come back would be probably one of the best things I've seen happen in a while (staff wise that is). You and Willy would make absolutely phenomenal members to the staff team. 

I wish you the best of luck Kade! I hope to see you on the staff team again brother! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+Support

- Active

- Professional

- Mature

- Former JMT

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Kade is a good guy who is definitely knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook and the MOTD. I believe that he would once again make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Kade!

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Professional

- Mature

- Former JMT

Kade is a good guy who is definitely knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook and the MOTD. I believe that he would once again make a great staff member.

Good luck Kade!

Agrreed. Best of luck

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Professional

- Mature

- Former JMT

Good luck Kade!

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Professional

- Mature

- Former JMT

Good luck Kade!

pdhcdepcomm.png

wtf kade coming back to policerp staff????? 

+support

• former staff with plenty of experience
  • good app
  • mature
  • knows the rules

Overall Kade deserves staff once again bringing with him a wealth of previous staff experience and a great staff member in the time i worked with him on staff, best of luck kade!

Signature.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor