Can Scp-1424 be trained as an attack dog.

horseman

Lore Name: Mr Horse
SCP: 1424

Question / Idea: Scp 1424 may not be able to see but can still respond to voice. 
Background Research: Scp 1424 is a dog with unusual ability's. Scp 1424 maintains a body temperature between -23 to -18 °C. scp 1424 ability's are as follows. SCP-1424 shows no vital signs. Bodily organs are intact although non-functioning.
SCP-1424 does not react to what would normally cause an organism physical pain.
SCP-1424's body does not heal from injury.
SCP-1424 has not been shown to respond to sound, light, or smell, although its motor and vocal abilities do not appear to be inhibited.
SCP-1424's eyes do not appear to be functional, as it has been seen colliding with walls occasionally when moving around its containment pen.
It cannot be ascertained whether or not SCP-1424 sleeps or is simply not moving.
Hypothesis: The dog acts normal enough that maybe the dog will protect its owner. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): This test was conducted threw many trials of giving the dog treats. I used a training theory from Researcher Redacted               I started with basic commands such as sit and stay. Once the task was successfully performed I gave the dog a treat. As time went on I gave the dog a command to attack. The dog didn't seem to understand what I meant for a while. I figured the dog needed some kind of sense to who the owner is. After hours of staying with the dog and making the dog feel comfortable around me I was able to try again. This time a d class was instructed to charge at me screaming. I gave the dog the command to attack and the dog successfully performed the command biting the d class. I wanted to see how the dog could handle two people. I asked them to go outside and pretend to break in. As soon as the two men entered screaming the dog seamed to have attack them without my command killing the two men in the process. 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The dog is still a dog. It has instincts like other animals. As long as the pet feels its owner is in danger it will react. 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grade: 98%

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 18/20

Good lore, and great background. However, it does say that it doesn't respond to sounds.

Creativity: 20/20

Good creativity for your test.

Presentation: 20/20

Great presentation and detail about the amount of time spent.

Writing: 40/40

No errors found, great job.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6