Make the golden pan make the TF2 pan noise - Accepted

What you want to see? - The Golden Frying pan making the same noise as the frying pan from Team Fortress 2. 

Why should we add it? - Come on, do I even have to explain? The loud "BONK" is ten times as satisfying as the pathetic fucking "Dink" the golden pan currently makes.

What are the advantages of having this? - it would be more fun to use, and encourage people to buy it. 

Who is it mainly for? - People who own a golden pan

Links to any content - https://www.myinstants.com/instant/tf2-frying-pan/ 

(yes, I know this is stupid, but this is a serious suggestion I swear)

• Like 1

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

As stupid as the suggestion might sound, +support, yes please.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

What i imagine the future as. 

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 4/21/2020 at 8:28 PM, Nicoarn121 said:

++++++++++++++Support please

this gives twice the incentive to buy it

unless there is a copyright issue that would be sad

Nico and I like the pan noise

*Italian kisses*

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support
I personally would laugh my ass off if I saw somebody get clapped by a pan and they went flying and it made that sound, it'd be funny and could randomly relieve stress to those who happen to stumble in when it occurs.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager
On 4/22/2020 at 5:24 AM, Rektify said:

+Support for the B O N K!

On 5/5/2020 at 6:07 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support
I personally would laugh my ass off if I saw somebody get clapped by a pan and they went flying and it made that sound, it'd be funny and could randomly relieve stress to those who happen to stumble in when it occurs.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support now that I have a pan, i say yes also @MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+++SUPPORT

I WANT TO SEE DEMOPAN

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Rumor has it, zeeptin is still deciding till this day

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png