Vindertech's MMF/Mobile Mop Force App.

Vindertech

Your Name : Vindertech/Vinder/Tech/VTech

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:217705960

Your  Rank : Experienced Janitor/CC (Containment Cleaner)

What is your Level? : 76

Which command member gave you permission? : YourCat

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : Around 8-10.

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : I am CC/Containment Cleaner (not Novice or Senior or anything like that, just CC)

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : I'd like to become a MMF/Mobile Mop Force member because I show hard work and activity (which janitorial is needing currently). I am dedicated to be an MMF/Mobile Mop Force and would like to assist those who need help. With MMF on my side, I can prove dedication, harding working, and activity. I'm also respectful to my fellow janitors and would like to help them if I can. Also also I'm really active on the CC logs, and active on the Janitor Logs. (Also please note that I haven't posted a log in three days right now, but I promise you that today, which is 4/21/20 that I will post a ton more logs.) That would be it for explaining why I am fit.

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? : To assist the MTF/Mobile Task Force to terminate/stop/track down CI, Class-D, etc.. from taking over the foundation/attacking the foundation. If janitorial are failing on their rolls or they need assistance of any kind I will go and assist and help, and MMF will try to do the cleaning first. Then finally be ready for anything that would be coming for us (like MTF).

Edited by OchandM
[Reason: Put more effort into the purpose of being MMF.]

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector