Giving Class-D some love <3 - Accepted

BadAim

What do you want to see? - A Class-D sub section added to the forums, similar to the criminal sub section over on PRP's section.

Why should we add it? - As of recent there has been a lot more organization with Class-D, with groups forming up. This is relatively similar to how Families on PRP work. This addition would allow these groups to organize themselves efficiently and recruit with ease.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would help Class-D groups organize and recruit easily and it would also make Class-D mains feel more welcomed onto the forums as they would have their own section.

Who is it mainly for? - Class-D!

Links to any content - N/A

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

4 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

Could be interesting, D class have a legit GL Discord server so I dont see why not have a forums section as well

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

38 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

Could be interesting, D class have a legit GL Discord server so I dont see why not have a forums section as well

+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

As long as it doesn't turn into a bunch of D Class MRDming - I'm all for it!

+support

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

+Support

Maybe add some sub-category's for certain D-Class organizations so that people can apply to their D-Class organization.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+support

- Will try to make a hit board. So people can places bounties/hits on security.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

+support

player targeting might be a problem there

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support

This sounds interesting.

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

9 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

- Support: While it does sound like a good idea, there’s really no need for a d-class form section especially when they’re not seen as a important role within the server; other then being used as a test subject.

*Theres also no need for a forum so that D-class organise and recruit, since a lot of times, D-class already teaming up with one another and I highly doubt a making a recruiting forum is going to make much of a difference; when you can literally ask the first d-class you see for help. This might work, if there was a special type of D-class branch but since they don’t have it, it’s not gonna work.

Edited by Felwinter

On 4/21/2020 at 8:56 PM, Chief_ said:

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker