Lobster's Gamemaster Application

Jaeger/Del Meeko

Application Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted for gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Lobster

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156998091

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: LCPL

Have you donated to the server?: I have donated to SCP RP

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: i have been warned on SCP RP for using D Class wrong

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a lot about the lore i own multiple books and comics and i have wathed through the movies multiple times and i watch videos about star wars lore constantly

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to provide fun events for people so that there is more to do on the server

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think that I am a trust worthy person I get all school work on time. I keep all promises and dont make promises that I cant keep. I enjoy making things that allow people to have fun and i think that i can provide a valuable and friendly atmosphere to the community.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: no

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On Ship Event: The ISD enters a zone that has jammed comms, the navy trys to figure out why the comms are jammed. Its Rebel ships! 3 Mon Calamari Cruisers come out of hyperspace and start opening fire. multiple boarding ships start flying down towards the ISB. the ISB is under attack and it is up to navy to either figure out how to get comms back and call for reinforcements, or take out both Mon Calamari Cruisers. It is up to the Star Fighters to take out the boarding ships and other fighters, and it is up to the troops to take out all boarding partys. once that is over, ISB can take a rebel captain prisoner and interogate them for the rebel base that they came from. Off Ship Event: The ISB figured out where those ships came from. a wookie/rebel incel on kashyyyk. The ISD is ordered to go and take out that rebel base on kashyyyk. The ISB enters orbit over that specific location and figures out that the rebels are jamming all comms in the airspace. The Naval cannot take care of it from above so the engineering core is sent with the rest of the troops to take out the jammers. all troops land and start maing there way towards the jammers. All roaming partys are ambushed by wookies and rebels. after this ambush there is air support for the rebels from the base. SF is ordered to take them out and they are sent in. with the air support being taken care of the troops advance on the jammer. the engineering corps takes out the jammers and the ISD calls for reinforcements to take out the main rebel base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes you press q and select it to give it to yourself and to give it to someone else you can right click and press use tool gun and give it to them taht way

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): no i do not

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by lolster7415