Give 999 More Freedom - Denied

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I heard as of recent 999 was banned from d block cause people keep healing as 999 when medical is on. I don't get why'd you take away 999 hanging out in his favorite place when instead staff could just warn the blobs breaking the rules for FailRP. You're taking way too much freedom from 999 and its just getting to the point where hes not gonna be popular anymore. 999s love just hanging around with gensec and d bois and now they cant even do that.

Why should we add it? - Like stated before you guys have already taken so much from the guy in terms of rp at some point it has to stop. Also Gensec loves 999s visits and he makes gensec happy he hardly ever heals gensec when medical is on and when he does and i,m around or command is around we call sits on him. I hardly think the issue with him healing gensec was that severe that you need to ban him from d block. Its unnecessary 

What are the advantages of having this? - Gensec loves 999 and the advantages to having this would be that he would be able to keep our spirits up while him being able to enjoy hanging around us and d class.

Who is it mainly for? - 999, And D block

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069570563 Look at how sad he looks

• Like 2

-Support
If this change was Recent then give it more time because tbh I don't have any problem with it not going into D-Block and from what I have seen there hasn't been really much complaints about it 😕

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

The fact is that the no healing when Medical is on rule is very difficult to enforce.

Also during my time as staff/when the rule was made I've only received like 3 reports of 999 healing while medical was on, and never could do anything about as I can't get evidence.

I also doubt that Gensec "loves" 999 as much as you say.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 minutes ago, The Light said:

-Support
If this change was Recent then give it more time because tbh I don't have any problem with it not going into D-Block and from what I have seen there hasn't been really much complaints about it 😕

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support

This rule just got put in because it's already been made evident that 999 can't be trusted to be in d block not healing when medical is online. 

"Just report them" does not work as an effective measure for controlling this problem. Here are the reasons why from the last thread:

• Players don't typically report 999 for fail healing because they benefit from it.
  • Staff can't actually check logs for healing, so there's no way to punish a 999 player for fail healing if they just deny they were doing it. Video proof or mod seeing it personally is the only possible way.
  • Players on 999 will typically disregard healing rules anyway because they want to be friendly and helpful and will just heal without checking the player list. The job is also accessible at a somewhat low level so many players hopping on it might not even know healing rules exist in MOTD.

999 has PLENTY of RP opportunities available without sitting in D block. His ability to participate in RP has not been crippled by this change.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

This rule just got put in because it's already been made evident that 999 can't be trusted to be in d block not healing when medical is online. 

"Just report them" does not work as an effective measure for controlling this problem. Here are the reasons why from the last thread:

• Players don't typically report 999 for fail healing because they benefit from it.
  • Staff can't actually check logs for healing, so there's no way to punish a 999 player for fail healing if they just deny they were doing it. Video proof or mod seeing it personally is the only possible way.
  • Players on 999 will typically disregard healing rules anyway because they want to be friendly and helpful and will just heal without checking the player list. The job is also accessible at a somewhat low level so many players hopping on it might not even know healing rules exist in MOTD.

999 has PLENTY of RP opportunities available without sitting in D block. His ability to participate in RP has not been crippled by this change.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Medical staff deserves all the RP they can get.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

-Support

If you want to talk about taking RP away from someone... Weve been dealing with 999 healing for months.. ever since i can remember. The amount of times that no has comes in to medbay for hours, and then i look and theres a 999 on... 999 has been stealing our rp by healing gensec.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

The fact is that the no healing when Medical is on rule is very difficult to enforce.

Also during my time as staff/when the rule was made I've only received like 3 reports of 999 healing while medical was on, and never could do anything about as I can't get evidence.

-Support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

4 hours ago, Peggu with a Gun said:

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I heard as of recent 999 was banned from d block cause people keep healing as 999 when medical is on. I don't get why'd you take away 999 hanging out in his favorite place when instead staff could just warn the blobs breaking the rules for FailRP. You're taking way too much freedom from 999 and its just getting to the point where hes not gonna be popular anymore. 999s love just hanging around with gensec and d bois and now they cant even do that.

Why should we add it? - Like stated before you guys have already taken so much from the guy in terms of rp at some point it has to stop. Also Gensec loves 999s visits and he makes gensec happy he hardly ever heals gensec when medical is on and when he does and i,m around or command is around we call sits on him. I hardly think the issue with him healing gensec was that severe that you need to ban him from d block. Its unnecessary 

What are the advantages of having this? - Gensec loves 999 and the advantages to having this would be that he would be able to keep our spirits up while him being able to enjoy hanging around us and d class.

Who is it mainly for? - 999, And D block

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069570563 Look at how sad he looks

I think the RP of an entire branch outweighs 999s freedom 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Peggu with a Gun said:

I'm confused
Do you want an explanation for his banning or something else?

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

7 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

nope i really want 999 to not be allowed to enter d block

10 hours ago, The Light said:

-Support

Some time is needed to see how the change will affect the server 

10 hours ago, Peggu with a Gun said:

Gensec loves 999 and the advantages to having this would be that he would be able to keep our spirits up

Is you want to chill with Gensec you still got 131 A/B and 343

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

12 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

If this don't explain everything, then I don't know. 

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

21 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

21 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 4/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, The Light said:

-Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."