Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I become Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chombos or Black/ Black Cryo

What is your steam name?: [GL] Chombos

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:153364199

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am a SRGM Admin on IMP RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around June 28

What date did you make your forums account? June 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM ADMIN/Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 2

Have you donated? Of course

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Of Course

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Hotshot: Manager
Munchies: Super Admin
Beckett: Head Admin
Hunt: Super Admin
Adam: Head Of Staff
Matthew: Head Of Staff

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been staff for such a long time now, I started back in around December. I have always had a passion for the community and have been trying to complete my goal in becoming JMT. I have waited so long for this opportunity and have gone so far just to reach this goal. I have done my job to the best of my ability, and I have spent Days,Weeks, even Months on GamingLight Imperial RP. I have always wanted to become a Super Admin and by doing this I am able to help more people and make sure staff are doing their jobs. I believe due to my activity, dedication, and experience on the server that I deserve this rank. I have always wanted to become a Super Admin and this is my chance to shine, I have been entrusted with the permissions from all these people because they trust me and know my capabilities within the community, I believe as a Super Admin I will make more of a difference then when I was an Admin. I know am I am still young but it will probably be a good thing due to my capability to learn and grow within the community as not just a member but a helper of this society.  I have gone through support training and became a support member to help with TS support and have even gotten to support II which is 1 step closer to support V which I am hoping to achieve near the end of 2020. I have gone so far for this one moment and I trust everyone that they will judge me accordingly.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

IF they are cursing I will gag them and then bring them to a secluded area, then I would have to First Jail/Freeze him/her and make sure to strip him/her so him/her doesnt spam over Radio communications. Then explain how what they did is very bad and i will then warn them and ban him/her because we do not tolerate Minges who Mass RDM on our community. If they return I will spectate them and if they RDM more, it will be another warn as Mass RDM as is not acceptable on this server so I will ban him/her again. Normally banning for Mass RDM would be a long while so I would judge depending on how many people they injured, if they killed at least 6+ people around 1-3 week ban would suffice. I for one do not like people who Mass RDM and I think it is very wrong to do so, and Normally I would keep them gagged for around 6m or so depending on what they said, just to clarify and make sure they do not harm anyone mentally.

Edit: I apologize for my recent inactivity(which I put an loa for), some family issues came up and turkish festivals as well. 

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Manager

+/-Support

You are a great person and great Staff Member but...

There are a good amunt of SA for now

You need more time as an Admin

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+/-Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

-Support
- Slightly inactive
-Slightly immature from time to time (On staff job)
-Barely takes sits or assists other staff with sits (Just from what I've seen)

I love ya Chombos but when I think about the stuff you do on the server and how you help it not much but this comes to mind

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:30 AM, GhostBakka said:

-Support
- Slightly inactive

I love ya Chombos but when I think about the stuff you do on the server and how you help it not much but this comes to mind

-To add to this whenever tickets pile up you tell other staff to take them instead of flagging up yourself.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 4/21/2020 at 4:03 PM, Nimo said:

+/-Support

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:30 PM, GhostBakka said:

-Support
- Slightly inactive

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:30 AM, GhostBakka said:

-Support
- Slightly inactive

• 2 weeks later...