Should Powell be TMod  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Powell be TMod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: LCPL Powell 1A85

What is your steam name?: Powhy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:197037329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Admin on FastRP PoliceRP, Moderator on Defcon SantosRP, and Moderator on Icefuse MilitaryRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6/25/18

What date did you make your forums account? 4/20/20, because my other account was so old that I couldn't access it and I had to get staff to delete it.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9, but all of my warnings are over a year and a half old. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtTY6YZqeERGiHXUIlTLaA5v9fLR?e=7zFqA2

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I should be staff due to my dedication to the server and my past successful experiences as staff on other servers. I have a goal that I set for myself and that goal is to show how much the server can improve and me being accepted to staff will give me the chance I need to show the community that I will be loyal to Gaminglight and that I will be there to help all the people in the community to the best of my ability.  Having the experiences of staff on the other servers has made me know what to look for to stop situations from escalating. This makes me a professional at Administrating. My cool temper, makes me able to stay calm in stressful sits all the while staying respectful and strict. I haven't benne warned because I know the rules and I want to enforce them to show that as staff we like to have fun, but we know when fun stops and duty calls. I will bring to the staff team many good qualities, such as advice, wisdom, and respect. With the advice and wisdom, I hope to help other staff when they are stumped and to give advice on what punishments should be.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would gag the person, to prevent the community and children in the community from being verbally harmed. Then I would go through chain of command, until the situation is handled by a high staff that can ban.

Edited by Powhy
  • Dislike 1

Huge -Support

• No Intention to become staff
  • Named Another server he is staff on
  • Advertised another community
  • Inactive
  • Responded to own staff application
  • Disrespectful
  • Alot more but i think this is good enough

Edited by Assault

2 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Follows rules when seen
  • Nice towards other players 

And Yes I copied Assault, Just changed it around because I've seen you on 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Assault said:

+/- Support

• Honestly activity is the biggest issue through this.... I've never heard of you until the past week.
  • Mature

If I see more activity I will change to +

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, Assault said:

+/- Support

• Honestly activity is the biggest issue through this.... I've never heard of you until the past week.
  • Mature

PoliceRP Manager

13 hours ago, Assault said:

+/- Support

• Mature

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

• Low activity on the forums
  • Never seen you on the server
  • Application is weak
  • Sorry i cant support this application we need active and people we can trust to help us staff.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

19 hours ago, Assault said:

+/- Support

• Mature

- Support

• Low activity on the forums
  • Never seen you on the server
  • Application is weak
  • Sorry i cant support this application we need active and people we can trust to help us staff.

•  
Edited by RicoTheGoat

-SUPPORT

I've never seen you before (and it seems like other people haven't seen you before here as well) and not only that but you applied on PRP and I would ASSUME you intentionally applied on SCP-RP too, which is a big fat no no. All kinds of things could be improved on your app I do believe as well as your overall activity. Try to become more active and known within the community before trying to apply for future references (that is if this one is denied).

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-ALSO SUPPORT

15 hours ago, TheCloaker said:

also this is word for word on the Staff Application Format:

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)

15 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Uhm your applying on SCP-RP and Police-RP which isn't allowed....

On 4/21/2020 at 9:43 PM, soulness said:

-Support 

• In-Active
  • Low Forums Activity 
  • Application can improve 
  • High warnings (However from a long time ago) 

Changing to a -Support as your applying on SCP-RP and PoliceRP which isn't allowed at all

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I know this isn’t allowed and I don’t really care about being staff it this point Bc I am staff on Another bigger server called IFN, but the applications for sc whatever was accidental because I thought i was under the police rp section 

• Dislike 3

Massive - Support

• Responded to one application.
  • Doesn't care at all about staffing on Gaminglight
  • Attempting to be staff on another server.
  • High Warnings
  • No effort put into application
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity

Honestly, if I did this before I would have said, increase your activity, etc etc. But, after what you said above, I don't believe you should be given staff at all in any point in the near future. Doesn't seem like you care at all, if you are not only saying that you don't and you responded already and did some things that you weren't supposed too. 

46 minutes ago, Powhy said:

I know this isn’t allowed and I don’t really care about being staff it this point Bc I am staff on Another bigger server called IFN, but the applications for sc whatever was accidental because I thought i was under the police rp section 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

59 minutes ago, Ender said:

Massive - Support

• High Warnings
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity

Honestly, if I did this before I would have said, increase your activity, etc etc. But, after what you said above, I don't believe you should be given staff at all in any point in the near future. Doesn't seem like you care at all, if you are not only saying that you don't and you responded already and did some things that you weren't supposed too. 

Sorry mate, you're mature, and level headed for sure.

No doubt If forum activity/in game would increase you could be staff.

But now replying to own App/Showing disregard/Distaste to our server is a no go in my books.

59 minutes ago, Ender said:

Edited by Hoi_HavoC

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Massive - Support

• High Warnings
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Massive - Support

• High Warnings
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

MASSIVE - SUPPORT.
When asked if you are staff on another community you responded with "No." but then after you replied to your app you said "I am staff on Another bigger server"
-Lied on app
-Never seen you on the server

-Replied to your own app

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 4/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, Assault said:

Huge -Support

• No Intention to become staff
  • Named Another server he is staff on
  • Advertised another community
  • Inactive
  • Responded to own staff application
  • Disrespectful
  • Alot more but i think this is good enough

4 hours ago, Ender said:

Massive - Support

• High Warnings
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, Ender said:

Massive - Support

• High Warnings
  • Not active at all
  • Low Forums Activity