my perm ban from police RP and Teamspeak- Denied

'merica

Steam Name:  xdemonicpheonix / コショウ

Ingame Name: Big homie

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420598766

Ban Length: Permeant 

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Snar S19

Reason for Ban: Minges like Big | "We banned the wrong people" | "Fames a faggot"

Dispute: 

I made a ban appeal over a year ago asking if I could get unbanned from the teamspeak and police RP.  During that time i did some self reflection on what I did and the outcome of what happend. I believed that my ban was justified and what I did definitely was wrong when looking back on it, I want to solemnly apologize to the police RP staff and Zeeptin for the stress that I caused them during the Plug and Big Homie incident. During the time that everything was going on, I thought it was fun, I believed that all we where doing was just making the server more fun for everyone, I understand now that what i was doing was minging bad and was causing server panic and just aggravating everyone. By the time that I wanted to turn back and wanted to stop I went too far and dug a hole to deep to get out of, I was then standing in front of snar not able to say anything. I want to apologize to him especially for having to deal with me and my previous group, im also sorry for yelling at you in the team speak, I shouldn't have and I regret everything I said. You dont realize how much you can lose until you actually lose something, I love this community, and the admin have been nothing but kind to me, I miss being able to play with the other people on the server and just have fun, i miss really trying hard in the mill RP to become an officer. I hope that I can be forgiven for all that I have done, I truely am sorry to everyone that I made upset because of my actions and I promise that I will never minge again, as a 14 year old I was stupid in what I did, but now as a 16 year old, I want to make amends. I hope we can leave this in the past and start from scratch.

It seems as if you denied your own post so im gonna put it where it's supposed to be

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |