Make it so RG can pass the no secuity pass this point line

idanj2000

• Manager
6 minutes ago, Felix said:

Not needed. DT don't either and you should be able to protect them at the point you're standing at.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

There is a reason for this if u crowd navals bridge you're just gonna piss us off

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

- Support

Royal Guards are Security, they provide security for high-up individuals such as Darth Vader and The Emperor, if RG were allowed past the line, there would be no point having a line at all

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Ok, I'm going to analyze this to the best of my ability.
Firstly, you have not followed the format what so ever. You have just simply put a singular sentence in this "Forum post" (Cant even call this a suggestion)
Secondly, Why in the world would you need to go past the sign. You have a lightsaber. If anything, you should be by the main entrance guarding there.
Thirdly, your security. The only reason you go past that point is to crowd around naval, which they get pissed about
I don't think I need to state this, but obviously this should be denied. If I remember correctly, it was hotshot's doing to not allow security to go past that point. -Support

DT VCMDR Oddshot RR1

Edited by Oddshot

On 4/21/2020 at 11:12 AM, TailoredBadger said:

- Support

Royal Guards are Security, they provide security for high-up individuals such as Darth Vader and The Emperor, if RG were allowed past the line, there would be no point having a line at all

Edited by jackrhyssull

19 hours ago, Oddshot said:

Firstly, you have not followed the format what so ever. You have just simply put a singular sentence in this "Forum post" (Cant even call this a suggestion)
Secondly, Why in the world would you need to go past the sign. You have a lightsaber. If anything, you should be by the main entrance guarding there.
Thirdly, your security. The only reason you go past that point is to crowd around naval, which they get pissed about
I don't think I need to state this, but obviously this should be denied. If I remember correctly, it was hotshot's doing to not allow security to go past that point. -Support

DT VCMDR Oddshot RR1

20 hours ago, Oddshot said:

DT VCMDR Oddshot RR1

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

• 4 weeks later...