SCP-1025 Log

Creamey

Lore Name: Creamey/Randy
SCP: SCP-1025

Question / Idea: Is there any information in 1025 that we have not yet discovered?
Background Research: I studied the current information that has been discovered inside 1025.
Hypothesis: We will discover a new "disease" and/or information via 1025.

Observations (What Happened During Test): D Class was unable to proceed with test after reading only 2 pages and contracting the "stone" disease. First page gave the D Class lung cancer.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: I had forgotten to take a picture. It was my first test.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The D Class didn't discover any new information because he was unable to read further than 2 pages.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, he may have discovered new information but he was unable to proceed.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Grade: 80% (B)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 10/20

No background research is present inside of the test log. Please add information about the SCP(s) you are testing on.

Creativity: 18/20

Although this test has already been done before, I still like it and I also like the way that you approached this idea.

Presentation: 16/20

Is well structed besides missing background research.

Writing: 36/40

Your observation was a little short and lacking some detail.

Note: For visual stimuli, you don't need to take a picture. Pictures and video always help for test logs but it is not required. For example, if you were doing a test and a D Class got incinerated, the visual stimuli would be the ashes of the D Class. Its not just a video or picture, its what you observed during the test that helped you draw a conclusion of what happened and why.