Powell's Staff Application - Denied

Powhy

What is your in-game name?: LCPL Powell 1A85

What is your steam name?: Powhy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:197037329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Admin on FastRP PoliceRP, Moderator on Defcon SantosRP, and Moderator on Icefuse MilitaryRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6/25/18

What date did you make your forums account? 4/20/20, because my other account was so old that I couldn't access it and I had to get staff to delete it.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9, but all of my warnings are over a year and a half old. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtTY6YZqeERGiHXUIlTLaA5v9fLR?e=yIY4Km

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I should be staff due to my dedication to the server and my past successful experiences as staff on other servers. I have a goal that I set for myself and that goal is to show how much the server can improve and me being accepted to staff will give me the chance I need to show the community that I will be loyal to Gaminglight and that I will be there to help all the people in the community to the best of my ability.  Having the experiences of staff on the other servers has made me know what to look for to stop situations from escalating. This makes me a professional at Administrating. My cool temper, makes me able to stay calm in stressful sits all the while staying respectful and strict. I haven't benne warned because I know the rules and I want to enforce them to show that as staff we like to have fun, but we know when fun stops and duty calls. I will bring to the staff team many good qualities, such as advice, wisdom, and respect. With the advice and wisdom, I hope to help other staff when they are stumped and to give advice on what punishments should be.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would gag the person, to prevent the community and children in the community from being verbally harmed. Then I would go through chain of command, until the situation is handled by a high staff that can ban.

• Dislike 2

-Support for a few reasons

- No poll.

- I never saw your name before, it may be timezone differences though.

~ 9 warns, but all of them from 2017.

- Q16 is technically right, but we want the best, most detailed answer you can provide, not just follow CoC until they can handle it.

You may have experience as staff, but you need more than that to join the staff team. Get yourself known in the community, and be active. Good luck!

(I do not know why the screenshot of your warns is on PoliceRP, if you're applying for PRP staff disregard what I said about not seeing your name before.)

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

- Q16 is technically right, but we want the best, most detailed answer you can provide, not just follow CoC until they can handle it.

You may have experience as staff, but you need more than that to join the staff team. Get yourself known in the community, and be active. Good luck!

(I do not know why the screenshot of your warns is on PoliceRP, if you're applying for PRP staff disregard what I said about not seeing your name before.)

4 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

4 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

10 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

14 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

also this is word for word on the Staff Application Format:

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)

• Like 2

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

On 4/21/2020 at 7:20 AM, Doggo0 said:

- No poll.

15 hours ago, TheCloaker said:

also this is word for word on the Staff Application Format:

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)

15 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Uhm your applying on SCP-RP and Police-RP which isn't allowed....

• Like 1

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."