Your In-game: SupremeLord

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:182564227

Β 

The admin's name in-game: Jayden

Β 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Jayden (guessing)

Β 

What warning did you receive: Breaking Priority Rules

Β 

Evidence of the warnΒ (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.2539aabf9d6b7b3273b143684f6ec2c5.png

Β 

Why do you think this warn was false: Essentially what happened was I was pulled over for running a stop light and speeding, however I had probable cause to run away due to avoiding have a risk of getting a ticket, regardless if the officer was going to give me a verbal or ticket. So I don't see a reason for why I cannot, alongside that I had a Class 3 firearm in possession.

Alongside that, I believe I should've been able to run away to make sure that I didn't get a ticket before-hand.

Β 

Any extra information:

spacer.png

My Side:

Originally SupremeLord told me that he had fled from the traffic stop because he had a class 3 weapon in possession. This was already clearly a breach of priority rules but then he continued on to claim that he fled because he wanted to avoid the risk of getting a ticket.

Β 

You cannot just flee a traffic stop without the officer having even mentioned tickets to begin with. If he claims he is going to issue the ticket, or already has issued it then that is different, but the officer didn't even get the chance to do this because SupremeLord had already ran. There is no way SupremeLord could have known that he was going to be issued a ticket anyway... for all he knew the officer could have given him nothing but a verbal warning.

Β 

I also want to point out that if running to avoid a ticket was allowed, then literally every single traffic stop would end up becoming a pursuit. That would give every player an excuse to run because realistically, there is always a risk of getting a ticket.

Β 

Therefore I issued SupremeLord a formal warning for Breaching Priority Rules.

Β 

Also,

I understand that in real life, criminals would run away for anything. I sincerely do understand that but we have rules in place, and the reason for this is because if we didn't have these rules then traffic stops would simply be non-existent. Everyone would just simply run. We don't want that.

Edited by Jayden

Β 

spacer.png

-support

-Stop being in denial man you broke priority rules

-Mikey had to deal with it as well and I am sure he was frustrated because you kept on denying it.

-You were also saying if I had a AK47 I can run from a 10-38

-6 weeks on the server you should know this.

You also said this when I got warned today.. So it will def be a major -support from me[OOC]Β VIP+ | SupremeLord Gaggle: EZ

Hau you doingΒ 

9 minutes ago, Jayden said:

My Side:

Originally SupremeLord told me that he had fled from the traffic stop because he had a class 3 weapon in possession. This was already clearly a breach of priority rules but then he continued on to claim that he fled because he wanted to avoid the risk of getting a ticket.

Β 

You cannot just flee a traffic stop without the officer having even mentioned tickets to begin with. If he claims he is going to issue the ticket, or already has issued it then that is different, but the officer didn't even get the chance to do this because SupremeLord had already ran. There is no way SupremeLord could have known that he was going to be issued a ticket anyway... for all he knew the officer could have given him nothing but a verbal warning.

Β 

I also want to point out that if running to avoid a ticket was allowed, then literally every single traffic stop would end up becoming a pursuit. That would give every player an excuse to run because realistically, there is always a risk of getting a ticket.

Β 

I've never seen anybody warned for this...ever. How does a criminal know if they're getting a ticket or not, or even if they're going to get searched for their class 3? In my opinion, this is a grey area; and seeing as nobody has been warned for this from what I've seen I don't think a formal warning was necessaryΒ 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Alex Raddish said:

I've never seen anybody warned for this...ever. How does a criminal know if they're getting a ticket or not, or even if they're going to get searched for their class 3? In my opinion, this is a grey area; and seeing as nobody has been warned for this from what I've seen I don't think a formal warning was necessaryΒ 

He ran for no reason and his only defense was "I had a AK47" and he kept on saying I had class 3 so I could run from a 10-38 which makes no sense because I personally never searched anyone on a 10-38 for a traffic violation.

• Dislike 1

Hau you doingΒ 

3 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Β 

Many many people have been warned for Breaching Priority Rules. I remember you telling me that you are fairly new to the community. This could explain why you've never seen anyone get warned for this before. It is located on the MOTD as number 5 if you have questions as to what it is so you know for future reference!

Β 

If you have any questions please PM me on the forums!

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

Β 

spacer.png

• Head Admin
13 minutes ago, Jayden said:

My Side:

Β 

Β 

Β 

-support reason clearly shown above

πŸ€ͺYou know who IΒ am,

unless you don't.πŸ€ͺ

3 minutes ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

-support

-Mikey had to deal with it as well and I am sure he was frustrated because you kept on denying it.

You also said this when I got warned today.. So it will def be a major -support from me[OOC]Β VIP+ | SupremeLord Gaggle: EZ

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β |Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|Β 

+ Support

It doesn't matter if you get pulled over for a Flat Tire or VM. If you have previous crimes on record ( 10-28 / 10-29) then that would give the CRIMINAL enough reason or initiative to RUN AWAY To avoid jail time/getting arrested or Detained.. This is all common SENSE, and a very COMMON and true and realistic aspect of what police deal with on a daily basis.. I definitely don't think a legitimate WARN/FORMAL WARN should have been given out... Again for doing some extremely REALISTIC. Its not like he had guns pointed on him and he broke Fear RP, ran away, got away and continued minging.. Players need to STOP targeting other players with such False and Toxic behavior...

Β 

How can we be warned for running from the cops.. its what criminals do, ESPECIALLY if he had an illegal weapon/previous crimes on record...

Edited by Hoi_HavoC

31 minutes ago, Jayden said:

My Side:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Also,

I understand that in real life, criminals would run away for anything. I sincerely do understand that but we have rules in place, and the reason for this is because if we didn't have these rules then traffic stops would simply be non-existent. Everyone would just simply run. We don't want that.

-Support reason above

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD ColonelΒ | Retired/ReserveΒ Delta Squad Second LieutenantΒ |Β Street Crimes Unit Co-CommanderΒ | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018Β |

30 minutes ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

-support

You were the one who called the sit but you weren't at the 10-38, and you can't really say that I was being toxic because you were targeting all Gaggles because you got warned for something reasonable unlike this.

Enjoy this footage of t-bag while on C.E.R.T too.

Edited by SupremeLord Kami

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

never seen such a dumb thing as "priority rules" no one else warns someone for thatΒ 

I mean it's still a rule to be followed, regardless if staff are more lenient due to it being a minor rule being broken.Β 

Just now, zoomzoom6918 said:

I am not trying to instigate this but just a btw most +supports are from Gaggles themselves so they do have a bias opinion but I am not offended by it.

It's not bias, this is their actual opinions. You are targeting Gaggles 24/7 alongside that UMC at times, so lol.

spacer.png

Forum Diplomat Message

Before this gets out of hand, I'll be locking this post to prevent any hatred or disrespect that may occur between members in the community. This appeal will be handled by PoliceRP Senior-Management Team. In the near future, please be mindful and respectful with other people's opinions, if you have a problem with someones comment. Please message them privately and be respectful when messaging them.

Kind Regards

From the Forum Diplomat Team

Munchies

20/04/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"