Should Knight get Trial-Moderator  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose with Honesty

• Yes with reason
    • No with reason

What is your in-game name?: ST PVT Knight 5463

What is your steam name?: Knight [GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:542104203

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a Moderator on a DarkRP server called Sinister, and a Moderator on a SWRP server that died in 2016

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10 days ago

What date did you make your forums account? 9-10 days ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, 7$ for Royal Guard

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes, I indeed have

You will be tested on it: I understand

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) To start things off, I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I know how to handle being a TMod. I know what to do for certain things, and if things go out of my reach I will follow the COC and report to my higher ups. I secondly believe I deserve the rank of TMod because I am not at all biased. I will only accuse with evidence, honor, and loyalty. Thirdly, I believe I deserve the rank of TMod, because I know how to make staffing serious and when it comes down to it know what to do with who’s responsible. Fourthly I can also be on the server all the time I really never get off I am on for 10 to 11 hours daily.  Finally, I believe I deserve the rank of TMod, because I am fully aware to not abuse my power given to me if the community decides on it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When a player is Mass RDMing my first thought would to be I need to tell my superiors, than take action I would first Jail the suspect on top the ISD, than second Gag them for cursing at me, and if they spam chat mute them. I would let them know they’re being banned for 1 week for the reason of Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. I would then do the command of !xban, ban them for one day with the title of: Mass RDM l Staff Diss l Please extend to 1 week. Message a Higher up to extend the ban and that will be dealt with.

Edited by Carnage
I got promoted and my server time has increased

On 4/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, ThatCameronDude said:

+Support

- Good person

- Mature

- Seems unbiased

- Active

Looking forward to working with you

• Like 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command