Should l be Trial-Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should l be Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:Mat

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] Maplegum

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:124979547

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Only on one small minecraft server. It was known as pixel planet. I was moderator for a while until it shut down due to small number of players.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 3-4 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? February 7 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: user. 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? none

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

12. Timezone: EST.

13 . Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A due to me not being admin+.

14 .Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length).  I think I deserve the staff rank because i am really active on the server (im on mostly everyday) of the amount of minges on the server. i want to help the community out and get rid of as many minges as possible. 

15 .How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag him/her and tell him what he did (even if he cares or not), then  I would then call a moderator or higher to ban him for what he did.

i dont use the forms that often so sorry if i messed something up

Edited by Commander Canada

+/- Support

+I've seen you online on your 501st job, you lead well and you're a good role model.

-Not a lot of effort in your application.

-Poor response to question 15.

That does not mean I wouldn't want to see you as a staff member, however. You'll learn with practice.

ST RTL COL JESTIE

15 hours ago, Ethanness46 said:

+/- Support

+I've seen you online on your 501st job, you lead well and you're a good role model.

That does not mean I wouldn't want to see you as a staff member, however. You'll learn with practice.

+/- Support

Hello Matz, Although you are a great person and you are very nice the reason i will be putting below is why i an being neutral.

+Active

+Good officer

+very nice

-Inadequate response for #15

-Little effort on most of the application.

If you become staff you will realize why i said this. This not meant to hurt your feelings but to inform you. Look over other staff applications to check what you did wrong (DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, It will cause an Denied) When i became staff my first time i checked over other staff applications to see how they answered their questions and how mine differed.

Contact me at Frozty#5501 on discord if you have any questions 

Good luck homie

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 4/20/2020 at 3:35 AM, Ethanness46 said:

+/- Support

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+/- Support

6 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Minimal effort on 14

15 low effort and wrong

Only 7 forums posts

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+/- Support

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command