Jestie's Gamemaster Application

Jestie

Should Jestie become a gamemaster?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jestie become a gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: ST GLDL CPT Jestie 1590

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121116998

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 0

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 and a half months.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've seen all the TV shows and watch lore videos a lot.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I always have a lot of ideas for events that the server could participate in, and I wholeheartedly believe that a lot of people enjoy them. As a staff member already, it's always nice to help out and solve problems that players might have, but I would also love to bring joy by means of a fun event that lots of people would end up loving.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe that I am already trusted in the server, as I have been made a CPT of the STs and a moderator of your server. I'm well known with the community and I'm capable of controlling the STs. I am capable of having fun but also putting my foot down when serious situations arise.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have been a gamemaster before and I am very familiar with the commands that come with it. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-ship:

A rebel prisoner is brought onto the ship by an ISB director. His reason for bringing the prisoner onto the ship is that the rebel claims to have knowledge about some plans that the Empire have. The prisoner is brought into the interrogation room, but breaks out of his restraints. The rebel then tries to go up to bridge to kill the highest ranking naval officer (ideally Admiral+). Once the rebel surrenders, shock would detain him once more and bring him to MHB. Once at MHB, the highest ranking Imperial Officer will call a firing-line and have the rebel executed.

Off-ship:

An ISB director gives word to our ISD that a nearby planet has a rebel base on it, containing a single Jedi. While it may not seem valuable, it is learned that this rebel base is being used to intercept Imperial communications. Once the troopers arrive onto the planet and receive their briefing, they will push forward starting outside of the rebel base. As they get closer, an X-Wing can be seen flying overhead. It begins to fire upon troopers on the ground and causing ground command to order Star-fighters to deploy. Once the X-Wing is shot down and the troopers progress further, the Jedi can be seen waiting for them inside the base with a green lighstaber. Inquisitors will fight the Jedi, ultimately killing him in the process. Once inside the center of the base, a main control panel can be seen. 31st will try to hack into it. Once they have done this, they will be ordered to blow up the control panel, ultimately sabotaging the rebels' plan to intercept Imperial communications. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give Rebel keys.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model Rebel [model path]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

ST RTL COL JESTIE

+Support
-Good guy
-Mature
-Very Serious
-Amazing application
-Has shown that he has good experience as a GM 
-Has helped GMs including myself with events
-Trustworthy 
Good luck Jestie!

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General