Creamey's 05 Medical Staff Application

Creamey

In Game Name: Creamey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419318201

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical Staff

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0 across all branches

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 staff team because ever since I have joined medical, I have enjoyed helping people be in the best shape they can be. I would like to spend quality time with the other 05 medical staff as well as the other 05 staff members, while still focusing on the important tasks that will be assigned to me.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I have a large amount of experience with responsibility on and off the server. I have reached the rank of 1LT and RCFXO in Security which shows that I am ready to take on even bigger roles amongst my peers. Along with that, I have been a devoted and responsible member of Event Team since March 4, 2020, and have never failed to meet my quota. I have not been warned once across all Gaminglight servers and I always do my best to uphold the rules of the server. I believe that I have a lot of potential in the Medical branch and will bring a lot of new ideas to the table. I was once referred to as "the best medic I've ever seen" by a Security SFC and former Security command member. Also, I am extremely active on the server, playing everyday, or every other day on a rare occasion. I completely understand and am ready for the new responsibilities that I will have to take up and uphold if I am to be accepted and I will treat this responsibilities with the utmost care and professionalism. I understand what will be expected of me if I am to be accepted and I won't disappoint. I am also very creative when it comes to roleplay healing and I am perfectly capable of making a treatment look as professional as is possibly can. Finally, I work very well with other members of my branch, but I also have the capability of working independently if need be. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Edited by CreameyCheesey
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

This boy has patched me some good bloody times, he like actually is a good medic, shit make him a doctor irl to why not! Also a great leader in my opinion

• Like 2

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

13 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

+Support

This boy has patched me some good bloody times, he like actually is a good medic, shit make him a doctor irl to why not! Also a great leader in my opinion

He a good boyo

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support i've seen him and he has been doing a good job. He's decently active on medical but again has to balance that out with security, I always heal him in D-block and he does a good job their, wouldn't mind seeing him in medical could be a good fit

• Like 1

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

+Support

• Excellent roleplayer
  • Takes things seriously
  • Mature & professional person
  • Great event team member
  • Good knowledge & understanding of medical roleplay

A good candidate!

• Like 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"