Application for CI

girlboy

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:447986037

DiscordID:

msispleled#1646

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8/10 in my opinion. I used to pretty frequently scroll through the SCP website and read them a lot, kind of a past time for me. Familiar with all in-game SCPs and branches of the Foundation.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I am adaptable, dedicated, and take the server pretty seriously. I'm familiar with the ins and outs of the Foundation, and I work perfectly with others. An excellent listener, communicator, and leader. Also, as a donator, I joined a CI meeting as CI Heavy Bren and practiced formations, and talked with some higher ups (don't remember their names, 2B costume) fully aware that I wasn't yet a "real" member. I just wanted to get acquainted with what the Chaos Insurgency would be like in preparation for the future.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My charming personality of course! No, but I do feel as if my teamwork, communication, and willingness to work is truly on its own. I enjoy working with others, and I rarely get frustrated and impatient with other players. I am dedicated to cohesion within the CI, and can give and take orders without hesitation. I trust in my superiors and will not mess about when business needs to get done. A reliable player, through and through.

How active can you be?

If I'm not busy, daily really. If I'm busy, then probably 4 days out of the week, and at worst every weekend.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: 
Yes.