Jams Warn appeal #1

Defalt

Jams Warn Appeal #1

Boss - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions I got a warn for pressing the alarm button when it was not me, the Admin in charge warned me because i was trying to stop the guy who pressed it then left how is that fair?

2. Your In-game: ST SFC Jam 0001

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172863615

4. The admin's name in-game: IC COM Boss

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): Boss?

6. What warning did you receive: Wee Woo Button

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I was warned for pushing the button even though the guy who did it left
Here is what the warn says
IC COM 1138 BOSS: WEE WOO BUTTON

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Because i didn't do it and boss didn't check logs.

9. Any extra information:

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

Wee woo button went off. I spectated and he was only one there. I checked logs, no KTAP no LTAP. He had been mingey that day so not surprised he pressed it eventually

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

There still was no solid proof.
Thats why i am making this.

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

Let me try to break this down for you. Wee woo button goes off. I spectate instantly and you are only one there. Logs did not indicate anyone LTAPed. Logs did not indicate anyone KTAPed. You claimed you were chasing who did it. I gave you benefit of the doubt and asked who, you said  "Some ST PVT". You pressed the wee woo button, just own up to it and it's end of story instead of trying to appeal it with literally 0 evidence or argument except "I didnt do it"

And for the record, yes, I checked logs

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR