S0meAs1anKid

Steam Name?:S0meAs1anKid

Steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:524042743

Ingame Name?:501st HVY 1SG Vong 2067

Callsign?:2067

Current Rank?:1SG

When were you promoted?:4/16/20

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?:2/29/20

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st?: I want to become an officer in the 501st because when I first joined I wanted to be dedicated to the 501st which I sort of was. But then when I joined purge I became very dedicated to it and became an officer there so I think that might have proven I already have some leadership skills already. But now I want to become an officer in the 501st because of the more activity we’ve been getting and so then I could help the battalion even more. One of the things that I can think of right now that I would do as an officer would maybe try to do tryouts somewhat often to boost our activity even more. Another thing I might try to do is maybe frequent training by our selves or with other battalions like purge. I will also not be scared to punish people if I catch or hear people that are minging really badly. That’s all I really have to say for what I would do and why I want to become an officer. That is if I become an officer. I understand that if I become an officer I will have more responsibility on my hands and making sure that the lower rankings are in shape and not making us look bad. That is all I have, I hope you have a good day.

ACCEPTED

Come speak with Poggers and I in TS.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }