Posted (edited)

The Osprey on the USAF AFSOC Pilot does not spawn. Causing no heli for that job. Plz fix!
While browsing to see if other players who have the addon have this problem i saw this:image.png.721c42939760e112d2d6835d5f1f707a.png
As scene in order for the addon to properly work, we need those 3 addons. Im already aware that Zeeptin has to approve, but if the osprey is to ever be flown on the server again, then we need these 3 mods to make it work. 
I would love to see the Osprey fly again on the server!

Edited by {GL} Theman

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

We already have new transports, so ideally we should just remove the osprey.

pancake GIF

Oog

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, AWG said:

We already have new transports, so ideally we should just remove the osprey.

That and, I just don't believe the Osprey is functional for the server. I've tried flying around in sandbox with the Osprey and it flies perfectly. If there would be, I'm not sure of a way we could fix the Osprey. With or without the needed addons, some LFS vehicles still have proven to be broken just within the server, and this is probably just a server-side issue altogether.

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Brigadier General

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Super Admin MilitaryRP

1 hour ago, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

That and, I just don't believe the Osprey is functional for the server. I've tried flying around in sandbox with the Osprey and it flies perfectly. If there would be, I'm not sure of a way we could fix the Osprey. With or without the needed addons, some LFS vehicles still have proven to be broken just within the server, and this is probably just a server-side issue altogether.

Same here, its not something that can be “fixed” without a whole bunch of effort which for a single LFS heli, isnt worth it.

• Like 1

| MilitaryRP High Command: Spetsnaz Commander ImperialRP Command: 31st Vice Commander |  | Staff: Admin, TS Support I |

If your gonna Get rid of it can we get something to go on the Job ?

23 hours ago, MonkeyS0ul said:

If your gonna Get rid of it can we get something to go on the Job ?

Yes, that job right now and for the last idek months has had no purpose to it, its just rn a waste of a job

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound