Midshipman Azrael's AO Application

Azrael

I understand I have not been around for a terribly long time and my previous application lacked detail, I really want to get incorporated into more roles and responsibilities earlier rather than later as I thoroughly enjoy Naval RP and hope to start being more useful to Navy asap.

I have taken my time, been assigned to ATC, Brig, Medbay, Pit, ER and have been patrolling a significant amount, the moment I saw that passive RP could be improved I immediately made the suggestion for gTerminals I hope that shows I am serious in being an asset for the Navy

Here are some Tactical Formations I've made previously, I would love to make some more for the SF here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZuninQdBYEpb8460s00-ht-r3S8pjlq5QbPupCtn520/edit?usp=sharing

What is your ingame name?:
Midshipman Azrael

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:205192840

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:
Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?
CAO Lieutenant Jardarn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

I’d personally enjoy making our Aviation Forces (SF, Pilots etc..) Incorporate more strategy into their air to air combat, hosting and doing more training to make SF even better than they already are as well as helping / hosting more tryouts for the SF to try to push them into the higher numbers of active players. I’m currently based in the UK as such I can also push for more activity in the earlier time zones to get better SF representation across the board across all time zones as I believe it is important to try to get members across all the time zones for regiments to make sure we have SF available at all times for earlier events.

I have several documents regarding air to air combat that could possibly be incorporated into current SF to try to make things more organised, I haven’t currently seen how SF documentation / training documents work however I would very much like to take a look at them and try to improve it (if they don’t have any at all that would be first order of business, getting a proper a-z training guide done.)

I’d also like to cooperate with Jardarn and get a proper AO training leaflet / manual made if there isn’t one already as one thing that is very important to me is there being documentation for everything.

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I’m currently a very active Naval Member, been online for more than 50 hours now in the past 4 days and I have no intention of that dropping period, on top of that I have come from a much more serious server than this and naturally am very serious, I believe that could be useful for the SF and in general I have a very in depth experience with Imperial and Starwars RP and believe I could levy that to my advantage here and genuinely try to make a positive change.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

The purpose of myself as an Aviation officer would be to check all of the codes provided by ships leaving and arriving at the ISD, monitoring and managing the ATC at all times ensuring it is properly being run as the ATC is one of the most vital parts of the ISD during incursions / attacks on us, especially to make sure that we close the entrances to the MHB / SHB / TIE Bays to make sure that they do not use them as a facility to get into the ISD.

Aviation Officers in relation to the Star Fighter Corps maintain operations, ensure all documentation is up to date and in general just ensure the SFC is organised at all times as well as ensuring all new pilots are up to date on protocols and old pilots are up to date on new updates to protocol.

~~ Yes I applied for Rear Admiral, Imperial Officers are supposed to be ambitious are they not ❤️ 

Edited by Azrael

11 minutes ago, [GL] Heinrich Karls said:

+Support

-Very Active

-dedicated 

-good passive rp

-great at team work

-I can go on andon with the good things😉

- I honestly haven't seen any flaws about you

Good luck! 

Hope this one goes better than your Rear Admiral app.

• Thanks 1

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

15 hours ago, [GL] Heinrich Karls said:

+Support

-Very Active

-dedicated 

-good passive rp

-great at team work

-I can go on andon with the good things😉

- I honestly haven't seen any flaws about you

Good luck! 

AO Ensign Rimmer