Your In-game: Richee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105908505

The admin's name in-game: Giovanni

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Some Guy

What warning did you receive: "Branch Dis"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.156b1901dc7e4a0c92263502c78d4559.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I think this warn is false because I stated "Fuck the Branch" as in I didn't find the branch appealing to me because of reasons I had with them, so I said "Fuck the Branch" to clarify that I didn't like the branch and how they were acting with resulted with a warn which I think is false. I've seen people tell other branches that there completely sh** but never get warned. I only used one word curse word in this sentence which doesn't even clarify if I dissed the branch or not.

Any extra information: N/A

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

I am literally speechless you said FUCK the branch  need i say more?

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

If you have something bad to say I wouldn't say it at all especially in OOC.

And if you don't like a branch at least give a reason why and maybe make a suggestion on the forums if needed.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.