What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:228212453

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Hobbs and CAO Jardarn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would improve the branch by making sure any and all pilots or people who are allowed to fly, know how to fly. Because during events or sims, there's nothing worse than having a bad pilot who doesn't know how to fly and I would help train the not so good pilots to become better so they don't crash and kill everyone. It seriously ruins the fun in events when you crash and get killed from bad piloting, and I want nothing more than to help keep this from happening so that people who are new to our community will like being at events knowing that they'll be safe with our pilots or whomever is flying. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Well for one I've been in regimental ARC on our GL cwrp server before it was shutdown and we were required to know basic piloting for transporting troops. On top of that I was also the 501st COL Pilot lead on the GL cwrp server and later became the Rancor ARC cmdr Havoc, and 327th star corps cmdr Bly. These particular positions allowed me to not only train many pilots to be their best while I was training them on the GL cwrp server but it gave me a lot of experience when it came to piloting and I know both the LFS flying system which we currently use and I know the old system that used to be on that server. I know how to fly any ship from LAAT's to ARC-170's, V-wing, X-wing, Shuttles, etc.  I also know how to make a good Pilot SOP.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to better our community so I can help the younger troopers and pilots strive to become better at flying whether it's flying for events or for doing any sort of transporting. I feel with this rank I could help keep our events and sims fun and good especially if people will know the pilots are being given the best training possible. Even new players will have no doubt of their safety when they get into a ship with one of our SF, IF, RG, etc at the steering wheel of the ship. I also want this rank simply because I'm not in a specialty branch of naval yet and I wish to be in one, preferably AO since I have a lot of experience with flying and pilots. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

The purpose of Aviation officers is to be in charge of the ships that come in and out of the hangar bays as well as the ships that we use to defend enemy attacks during the awesome events our GM's put together for us. The Aviation officers are to help support and maintain the Star Fighter Corps and make sure operations are running smoothly. This also includes making sure that all ships are informed of new protocol that the command has put in place as well as keeping up with the pilot SOP seeing as it can be updated at any time and should always be checked by all pilots if they are to fly.

4 minutes ago, Jardarn said:

+Support
-Has experience
-Detailed application

-Serious RPer

-Active

-Have previously talked to me about becoming AO / has shown interest
-A little new to naval (not a problem)

Good luck!!!

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

19 hours ago, Jardarn said:

+Support
-Has experience
-Detailed application

-Serious RPer

-Active

Good luck!!!

+/- Support

- Dragon has also shown interest in joining AO even when I was CAO

- A long history of experience with GL

- Flying isn't a common part of an AO's duties, which you mention a lot in your application

- Haven't seen much of Dragon on Naval (But that's probably because of my timezone)

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 4/18/2020 at 7:39 PM, Jardarn said:

+Support
-Has experience
-Detailed application

-Serious RPer

-Active

Good luck!!!

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

On 4/18/2020 at 7:39 PM, Jardarn said: