Job/Blacklist appeal for 106

Steam Name:  [GL] Auryz de Aries La Baguette

Ingame Name: Auryz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65143904

Job Blacklisted From: SCP-106

Reason for the Job Blacklist: 106 swepped into staff room.

Dispute: Firstly I am really stupid for abusing the scp 106 swep. My curiosity got the better of me and abused the swep. I know i broke a rule but this has happened once. I feel like I should've gotten a warning or something instead of a blacklist because i have not repeatedly broken a rule with 106 but I understand if I was not using it for RP scenarios or using it correctly. Again I'm sorry and promise i won't abuse 106 swep, or any SCP swep in general. I request to be unblacklisted from SCP-106 and give me another chance and also to give a fun Role-Play experience on this server to others. That is all

43 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

If this is a first offense, then I don’t believe a perm blacklist is warranted, however there should be a temp blacklist for about a week or something

One time i was blacklisted from 106 because people thought i was self breaching but had no proof o.0 it was removed

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

I believe I was the one that issued this blacklist. I blacklisted this individual from SCP 106 after he was warned for using the SCP 106 SWEP to glitch into the staff room. Given the distance of the staff room from the playable map, this was a flagrant violation of the rule:

You can only teleport through doors and walls, not open space (DO NOT GO THROUGH WALLS TO PLACES OUTSIDE THE FOUNDATION, INCLUDING STAFF ROOMS. BE REASONABLE WITH HOW FAR YOU GO IN THE WALLS).

Additionally, this is not the first offense of this type for the individual, as he was also warned for abusing SCP 173's SWEP 4 days prior. Based on the facts provided and the continued misconduct on SCPs that have easily abused SWEPs I made the decision to blacklist him from SCPs 106, 173. and 343, the three SCPs that have SWEPs capable of being exploited and abused in the manner Auryz has a history of doing. As these SCPs are commonly abused, there is a very small tolerance, in most cases, a single free pass, where exploiting a SWEP from one of these SCPs will not result in a blacklist unless it was a significant event. Two, however, shows that Auryz did not learn from the second chance he was given previously.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

9 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support has a history of abusing scps.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Hoovy locked this topic