Vivid Yellow-> small errors, bad responses, Sending Information, and numbers

Bright Blue-> Chosen Response, or Data

Logging in...

programming coding GIF

Welcome | Researcher | W

Loading Application Format...

coding blue screen GIF

Application Format Loaded

In Game Name: Hazmad Researcher W | Anthony Wolf Frigate | (:Warning:) Name redacted due to anomalistic properties

Foundation Code (Steam ID)STEAM_0:1:208585518

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): (Expunged) Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 1 (Due to Inactivity, but seeing as I am retired from Imperial RP, I should be getting my activity back up)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to expand my capabilities as a researcher and to the foundation. I wish to be able to have more freedom to experiment and figure out SCP subjects. To be able to work on special projects with others around me that some would only dream of working on. To create gadgets/equipment that some thought to be impossible to exist. But most importantly, to help figure out the anomalistic abilities of unknown or even highly dangerous SCPs, even giving my life if need be to help the foundation in that goal. I want to help the foundation grow and help it in doing its goals of finding, containing, and studying SCPs. Wile also trying to help our main goal of protecting humanity. That's why I want to join this Research team. To Secure, Contain, and Protect.

Why should we accept you: Although I am only the rank of researcher, I used to be a Foundation doctor although for a short time, and a Research Administrator. I have been demoted due to me going on a unpermitted Leave Of Absence for a long duration of time, but seeing as I have finished my unpermitted leave of absence I should be active again and I will try to make my way back up the ranks of research. Also back when research had Subdivisions I was put in charge of the Subdivision known as Development whose main goal other than finding SCPs anomalistic abilities where to build gadgets, weapons, and create new effective containment methods for SCPs. I my self have created some weapons/gadgets that are in use today at other sites. I follow orders down to the mark and ask little to no questions when told to do something by my superiors. The only thing I must always have is a hazmat as my body has been badly damaged and is more gas than a solid form. (This is my lore as one of my tests went bad and gassed my body. Now you know why I'm always on the Hazardous Materials Researcher Job.) After having time to think during my unpermitted LOA I have made a choice to never question the Foundation and to be loyal as ever. I will give you access to my old test files so you may evaluate not just my response but my work as a researcher in the foundation.

Access Data...
(:Warning:) The documents you are trying to share are on an older version of the Foundation Data base | Some errors may occur during the retrieval of these documents

Continue | Cancel

Loading Data...

Data Loaded

(:Error:) Data Formatting Error

(:Error:) Corrupted Data

(:Warning:) You may not change any parts of this Application once it is posted | Are you sure you want to post this?

Continue | Cancel

Posting Application...
Application Posted

Logging off...

hacking watch dogs GIF

Research Administrator W

+/- Support 
Leaning toward +

(+)W is a hard working individual and is someone who can be trusted with a position such as this one
(+) Continually showed he is dedicated to research (before he left research)
(-) Not the most active lately

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

+/- Support
Leaning towards + support
+ A ton of effort put into this app(Though the format at the start is a bit unnecessary)
+Experienced Rsearcher
-Went big inactive and was demoted several times for it.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• Catsro locked this topic