096 termination test

Zero_Shade

Lore Name: Zero
SCP: 096 the scp that hates being look at and doesn't want anyone alive that looked at him

Question / Idea: Had an idea of killing it with specialized bullets
Background Research: if the thing can't be blown up or slaughter with regular bullets why not use one of my specailized bullets
Hypothesis: Would the bullets work on 096 and make him stop from regenarating

Observations (What Happened During Test): Before the test i was getting ready i had 2 Mtf nu7s and [Redacted] personal help me by supervising the test for me. When we got to the cell I told both Nu7s to bag 096 before we start. I went up to [Redacted] personal and told them where i got the bullets from deminsion [Redacted]. They asked me a few questions how do they get more of these bullets and i told them from using this mini teleporter. After talking to [Redacted] personal i gave the bullets to nu7s then they reloaded there guns with these specialized bullets. After they reloaded i said commence firing at 096 till he dropped to 200hp. After he dropped to 200hp we went up to 096 and tried pulling his bones apart. 096 rolled a 57 as one of the nu7s got a 68 and thats how 096 got terminated fully. I then was asked to come with the [Redacted] personal after the test. [DATA EXPUNDGED]
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 2 nu7s and [Redacted] personal Glados and Cancer with there body gaurd.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The bullets cause 096 to be terminated and after his body was gone we did the last part pull him apart
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes and I will to conduct more termination test on more dangerous scps

Grade: (F) (50%)

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Lore: 0/20: The fact that you were using dimensions to get your materials suggests you are a reality bender, and reality benders won't be obvious with their powers.

Creativity: 20/20: Haven't seen a test with specialized bullets from another dimension used to terminate 096.

Presentation: 10/20:  Basic format followed and no pictures present.

Writing: 20/40: There isn't much to read and not much detail is present either

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor