CI Application

FeaR x Green Pikachu

In-game Name:Alex Donwood

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:52390285

DiscordID:Pikachu#9819

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?i know a decent bit the basics about a 6.7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)I think I should be in CI since I was in various different branches already that can help me with the CI rp such as research/Gensec/medical. I also have been captured by CI as SCP a few times so i could observe how other R&D tests on scps and what type of stuff they test on. I have escaped a few times as d class now so i know the facility layout decently and the ci base.Also, i explored the surface just for in case we are called somewhere on it or need to go somewhere

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?I have gained the patients of other jobs to just stay in one place and wait. Also, I have waited long periods of time to get trained when I escaped showing that I really want the job. It was my dream when I first joined SCP RP to be apart of a serious CI department and not just some people who bought their way into it

How active can you be?During this times a lot but when lockdown is over i can be semi active in the weeks and active during the weekends so about a 7.4/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:I do indeed

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu