Smoker's 05 Medical Staff Application

Hamton

In Game Name:

"Hamton" or "Smoker" depending what job I'm on

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:526457179

Job applying for:

Medical (My current medical rank is medic)

How many Strikes do you have:

None

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I feel it would be a fun, new experience with a lot more stuff going on

Why should we accept you: 

I know I'm not the best but I'm not the worst, admitting that should at least mean something. I have been told by higher ranking medical staff that I was promoted for activity and good RP while on the job (promotion was from resident to medic). As an example for my activity, I was a resident for 75 days, I feel that shows my dedication for the medical branch because I didn't just up and leave because it wasn't going anywhere.

+/- Support

+Active

+Good guy

- Short application

Good Luck!

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

Short application 

Quite immature in certain situations and doesn’t listen to CMD in some branches.

He has also proven himself not trustworthy due to his recent actions in a branch 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 4/18/2020 at 3:07 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Short application 

Quite immature in certain situations and doesn’t listen to CMD in some branches.

He has also proven himself not trustworthy due to his recent actions in a branch 

10 hours ago, Gasss said:

-Support

No effort in application whatsoever

There is always a reason you're not being promoted. If you were active and did good RP for 75 days, you could even be in command. Also, you could really improve on your application.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• Catsro locked this topic