Smokey's 05 medic APP

[GL] Smokey

In Game Name: Smokey

Steam ID: 76561198223822792

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 staff team because I want to help the 05 and his protectors stay alive. If anyone gets hurt I want to help them on the spot. I want to put forth my skills and knowledge to better help the foundation and its most elite members. I also can bring forth good RP to the 05 and A1.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because I have more than 4 weeks of medical experience. I'm a surgical supervisor meaning that I have put a lot of time into medical and on the sever. Medical is also the branch I have played the most so I have more experience in this branch than any other. I also do my surgeries fast so I feel like that could be useful to 05 and A1 to get them back on their feet fast and start helping the Facility run. My activity would also help a lot because I am on most of the time and if I can I will be on.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)  200 or close to 200

+support I have been working with smokey my entire time at medical, he is knows his stuff and does amazing RP, he even corrects me from time to time when I do a little mistake. He is really active and even without the best PC and internet he tries to be as active as possible and gives credit where it's due. All around a good person and would love to work with him on the 05 team as we do in normal medical.

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

+Support
- Nice guy
- Active

The first time I join medical, I was trained by smokey. Then I climb the ranks on medical and he was a good command. He can rp very well and has experienced with medical and a pretty fun guy. For me, I think he is fit for the 05 Medical Team

+Support

- Command member in medical.

- Shows dedication to the branch.

- I don't see him minge, and he's pretty active.

I think he would do great as a medical O5 staff. Good luck!

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic