Murderous Muffin

Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become part of the "Red Right Hand"

• Yes, for sure.
    • No, you shouldn't.

In Game Name: Harry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88449594

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I do not have a prefrence. I follow who I need to follow.

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: So.. I don't want to make this cheap explaining, so instead I'll just say this. I LOVE to roleplay I LOVE serious roleplay and I LOVE all of these people on the server. And so I feel like this is my opportunity to help this server out on it's road to the top 10. Because what most people look in roleplaying is that feeling that you are actually in that certain scenario that your character is in. And so I think that being around the 05 council members will encourage the rest of the server to start being roleplay serious too! More than they are now. Because let's be real here everybody starts being serious when 05 is around. And like I said I LOVE that shit. It's amazing. Just amazing. I'm afraid there aren't enough words to describe how much I love this. So, I hope that this has shown my expression about this new cool update enough. 😛

Why should we accept you: Okay so, there is going to be a massive amount of people who will want this job that are waaay more known around the server and are just genuinely good at what they do. So all I ask for is a chance. A chance to show that I can do this and that I will do my absolute best to make this the best time everyones had on the server! And I think this job is really fitting in with my personality too! I am even willing to sacrifice one of my lives to get this job.

I will be happy for everyone that will reach this job. And for the people that are trying to get in I wanna say. Get ready folks because you're gonna be in for a big treat if you make this and good luck y'all!

Edited by Dutch_Ruthless

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

Big + support

Absolutely love this application, really humble and genuine and makes good points.

Extremely interested in protecting.

Has experience in server and is active.

Will tear people to shreds if they touch the Overseers.

Really genuine and humble dude.

0 strikes, trustworthy.

Does Nu7 proud so will do O5 proud too.

Deserves the spot tbh.

Go on Harry!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

13 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Big + support

Absolutely love this application, really humble and genuine and makes good points.

Extremely interested in protecting.

Has experience in server and is active.

Will tear people to shreds if they touch the Overseers.

Really genuine and humble dude.

0 strikes, trustworthy.

Does Nu7 proud so will do O5 proud too.

Deserves the spot tbh.

Go on Harry!

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro