Trainboy_2005

Steam Name?: Trainboy_2005

Steam ID?: 76561198383147005

Ingame Name?: 501st HVY SGT Trainboy 2005

Callsign?: Trainboy

Current Rank?: SGT

When were you promoted?: 4/16/20

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?: 2 weeks

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?: Yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): I want to help grow the 501st to be even stronger then now. It was the first battalion I joined and I have been on everyday since. I want to help make it so we all can have fun and work hard on what we do the entire time. I will help hold tryouts because I know that a lot of people always ask me, "Hey when are tryouts?" and it stinks that I am not able to say I can hold one soon, because I know that I can grow it. If I am allowed to become a 501st officer, I think I can do more than I ever had with the battalion. I also hope that I am able to do more than I am now in this position. That is what I want to do if I am accepted as an officer of the 501st legion. Thank you for considering.