M8VP's "Red Right Hand" Application

M8VP ツ

In Game Name:  M8VP

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102544814

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): "Red Right Hand"

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I'd prefer Dogz or Catsro, but If I'm not able to guard them I'll still be glad to whom ever I get to guard.

How many Strikes do you have: 0 strikes currently.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I've wanted to join the O5 staff team because many reasons, guarding has been something I've liked ever since I first joined Alpha-1 months ago and now that I'll be able just to guard the O5 it'll be a blessing for me. I've got experience with guarding because I was a CPT in Alpha-1 a few months ago, I have also been a 1LT in E-11 which contributes to my experience. I want to get to know the O5 a little better and the other people that are applying to "Red Right Hand" also. The O5 staff team is quite frankly different and that's what I like about it, after being an MTF member for about 7 months and I honestly want a different experience and I feel like this is my chance for that.

Why should we accept you: Well, I've got "experience" like I've stated above, with this also comes with "the trust" I have been trusted for A-1 command and E-11 command, which is one reason why I should get accepted. I am experienced with combat which is important while you are guarding the most important people to the foundation. I always try to make sure every branch looks professional and set a good example for people, but lastly, I will try to give out as much activity as I can which means I will try and go for high activity from 2-4 hours a day. 

Thank you for reading this, I hope you consider me for "Red Right Hand" 🙂

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Big +support

Dude's a unit when it comes to combat, will turn combatants to mince meat in a few shots.

Has major experience in the server and has gotten to high positions in the branches he has been in.

Genuine guy, still owes me 25k for gambling money though.

No strikes, very reliable.

If you want protection he's your guy.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

1 minute ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Big +support

Dude's a unit when it comes to combat, will turn combatants to mince meat in a few shots.

Has major experience in the server and has gotten to high positions in the branches he has been in.

Genuine guy, still owes me 25k for gambling money though.

No strikes, very reliable.

If you want protection he's your guy.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png