Novah

Do I deserve Red Right Hand?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Red Right Hand?

• Yes.
    • No.

In Game Name: Nu7 LTCOL Novah

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:181694738

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand. 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-9, Rang. 

How many Strikes do you have: The Golden Zero.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I'd like to join for any other reason that others would wanna join. I'm interested in guarding most of the 05 and hanging around them because all of them are chill and usually do things that are quite interesting. I'm also interested in guarding because of this new 05 system that has been put up with Researching, and Medical getting more attention so it's only natural that I'm interested in attempting this. A lot of people are naturally interested in this as well so I might as well be honest with it. I'd like to join it because of the gear and how they look as well especially because they're not exclusive and only a small amount will be accepted so it's nice to see that. The fact that this does not count as a life is very good to me as well because now I can get my time out or do other activities other than Nu-7 and focus on other things a bit more to not get myself bored or other which allows me to pass the time while under quarantine. 

I'm also interested in attempting to join the 05 Team because how organized 05 are attempting to be and change up the 05 Staff team. It's actually impressive on how much they changed A1, and added a whole new branch for more opportunities, new things are always very good and interesting. This isn't technically new but in a way it is so that's another small reason to why I'd like to join. Last reason is just trying to improve my reputation in things as well.  

Why should we accept you: I have experience as a A1 Operative but never stayed too long due to the activity I put in Nu-7 however because this is more of a sub-branch now and a small thing added I believe I can put in just the right amount of activity within the job and guard the people I need to guard. I also have experience with combat obviously since I am a LT-COL within Nu-7 and I am most likely in one of the branches who shoot the most while in the Facility due to how many SCP, D-class or other that we often deal with. I obviously also listen to orders very well and often don't question it unless it's a strange order or something unreasonable which in this case is most likely not gonna happen. I can make pancakes, that's a very nice thing to have even though I'd never get a chance to make pancakes for you. I haven't been apart of this community for years or long months but during this time I've been in the server I've managed to grow my reputation and rank within Nu-7, and Staff very quickly. It doesn't say much but it does say that I'm obviously doing something right. This server isn't the only experience I've had with roleplay and I've been roleplaying within Gmod, FiveM or other servers for a very long time over my life. I'm 19, I've been playing Roleplaying games for a few years now and have experience in a lot of different types of serious or semi-serious roleplays. For example, I've lead a S.W.A.T team in FiveM or, I was a crack head on the side of the road who had 911 called on him because quote on quote "He throw a bottle at my baby" or something along those lines. 

Those reasons aren't exactly supportive but it allows me to show you my experience in some of this stuff. I'm actually not aware if this is going to be a serious roleplaying type of job or if it's a Semi-Serious role-playing thing but either way it's worth naming these things off. I'm also extremely active because I have no life and often get on the server a lot but the only thing that can possibly get in my way for activity is staffing which I won't be changing or getting rid of so that'd  be a downfall. However I'm usually on the server every day for a few hours of the day unless something important pops up but even then I manage to touch the server for a awhile and either lead Nu-7, staff or other things while within the server. I also have a lot of knowledge on how to protect 05 very well and understand the sacrifices I as a guard must commit if the 05 are taking fire or other, I'm willing to focus on getting myself killed or other instead of the one I am guarding.

Extra reason: I also like DOOM.

Edited by Novah

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+Support
+ GOSH! I love this app, it's soooooo good.
+ Chill person haven't had any problems.
+ LT-COL of Nu-7
+ Well be a good addition to RRH

+ I believe that Novah deserves this position.

• Thanks 2

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

3 minutes ago, M8VP said:

+Support
+ GOSH! I love this app, it's soooooo good.
+ Chill person haven't had any problems.
+ LT-COL of Nu-7
+ Well be a good addition to RRH

+ I believe that Novah deserves this position.

I agree with M8

This application has a ton going for it while still having humour that some applications lack. 

Knows his stuff

Is very reliable

Will throw pancakes at the enemy to protect O5 

Edited by MattOminigo3
  • Thanks 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Brother you deserve this shit. Your app is amazing too! definetly a +support from me!

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."