Blacklist Riot Shield Props - Denied

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want to see all riot shield props be blacklisted because they can actually function as actual riot shields and have, as of recent, been used by d class to protect them from being shot.

Why should we add it? - As of now the riot shield prop functions just as the riot shield itself and can be held up and used against security to save themselves from immediately getting shot

What are the advantages of having this? - Players/ D class wont be able to abuse the riot shield props.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone Whho struggles fighting against the abusers themselves and to stop the abusers from doing so.

Links to any content - N/A

12 minutes ago, Doggo0 said:

D class can use any props to minge and FailRP.  I can see this prop being used for RP.

^
D-Class will always find dumb props to minge with
+/- Support - Up to staff to decide if they want to take a bucket of water out of an ocean of problems

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

All props can function as a riot shield?

Just call staff, D-Class can't spawn props anyways, as Rookie said.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Any prop can be made a riot shield if you use it properly 

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

Call staff if this happens.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

There's no reason to ban this one specific prop, D class will just find another prop to block gunfire with if they're going to decide to spawn something for this purpose.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Rather than call staff for every single instance, would it not make more sense to just blacklist the prop altogether, to avoid the issue in the first place? +Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

Rather than call staff for every single instance, would it not make more sense to just blacklist the prop altogether, to avoid the issue in the first place? +Support

Gunther the reason that I’m -supporting and I believe most people are -supporting is because all props on this server act as riot shields, so why remove something that can be used for RP. If we continue with this argument we’d have to blacklist every single prop. That’s my take on it, but your opinion is valid either way. 

21 hours ago, Gunther said:

Is it not possible to remove physguns from D-Class? Or disable the prop menu as D-Class, similar to specific weapons?

That would work, D-class are not allowed to spawn props anyways so taking the pys gun away wouldn't effect their RP is anyway.

The only people it would effect would be staff on Dclass when someone gets stuck but that's a meh problem.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

-  Support. I've never seen a D Class do this. And I'm always in D Block

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!